GT5 PS3 face plate

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ENERGIYA
  • 7 comments
  • 2,957 views
Messages
970
Australia
AUSTRALIA
Messages
ENERGIYA--V2
I found this on my local game retailer web site. Only available for PS3 slims. $48AUD





picture.php
 
Thanks for posting that picture GTP_ENERGIYA

I was hoping that there might be a PS3 version for Grand Turismo (which I've been holding out for) but I am really happy to see this picture for just the face plate. I will probably buy this face plate before I buy my first PS3.

Thanks
 
Man, that is extremely cool, $48 seems like alot tho.
 
Very nice. That would make it up for not getting the CE version of the game. But $48? That would get me a new game! But it is worth it. Hope I can get me one.
 
Pretty sick that ! I need a PS3 Slim my 160GB FAT is a dying asthmatic .
 
edit:found main topic, cant delete post
 
It is pretty cool. But it doesn't clip on tightly, and now the PS3 won't fit in it's stand, but at least it looks sweet and gives me something to look at during the many loading screens.
 
Back