GT5 race time quicker than real time

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeMansIndy500
  • 9 comments
  • 1,353 views
Messages
105
United Kingdom
England
Messages
LeMansIndy500
I've just seen on another forum that someone has done the Le Mans 24 Hours in B-Spec and instead of being 1 1/2 hours from the finish he is 25 minutes away. Is this true does anyone know?
 
I have not did the 24 hour races yet but on the 4 hour race I did not see any time issues. At the top it shows the elapsed time and at the bottom it shows time remaining. Looked right to me but I did not pay much attention to it.
 
I would venture a guess that it has something to do with pitting. Time left keeps counting, time actually spent racing pauses in the pits? just a guess.
 
No major issues with my PS3. 2 hours into an endurance (which included 5 pit stops so far) and it's only half a second out. Convert that up to 24 hours and you're only talking 12 seconds out. Have to assume the guy is mistaken.
 
yeah that guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
 
Perhaps he's just using a really fast car...






*Waits*
 
i have no idea as to what he's on about.. all timed events are Exactly timed.. le mans 24hrs i timed as i had seen this posted before.. i typed the time into my phone which i started.. 8:04AM and i watched it finish at 8:04 AM.. guys tripping
 
Back