GT5 Review scores (Update :Average metacritic score)

• Thread starter DoctorFouad
  • 1,417 comments
Skip ahead to about 29:20 in SRT's review of GT5. They say the G27 IS FULLY SUPPORTED. Everything works, including all buttons.

Did I miss something?

If I'm right, they also pointed out that break pedal on G27 is too sensitive. But it shouldn't be a deal breaker.

At least, Kazunori-san was interviewed about G25 and G27 official support and he answered it is work in progress.

Skip ahead to about 29:20 in SRT's review of GT5. They say the G27 IS FULLY SUPPORTED. Everything works, including all buttons.

Did I miss something?

My G27 and PS3 and copy of GT5 tell me they missed something... I think they didn't test it very fully and only went so far as to make sure that the basic functions worked and clutch/hshift also worked.

"Gran Turismo 5 Full Review - Part 1" by SimRacingTonight is up!

Awesome! 👍
bookmarked for future viewing!

What is that Sim Racing Tonight program? Those guys are excellent. Pretty much got everything spot on. Pros and cons exactly how I see them, and the fact that they're not going to review it properly until they've given it some more time...that's professional to say the least. Excellent review.

great stuff! imho, these guys and gal appear to be unbiased on games and platforms and give fair and honest reviews/comments (ymmv of course).

the site is definitely worth bookmarking. You can view older episodes to look for stuff of interest.

Wow 50 minutes Does anyone mind if he can summarise what they said

SimRacingTonight was more positive about the game than other medias. They praised graphics, physics, premium cars, longevity. They criticized damage, standard cars and graphics inconsistencies. They said they need more time to test all game's features and that they will make conclusions later.

Back