SlyckTires Messages 1,554 Messages SlyckTires Jun 5, 2011 #1 Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble (error - 20) logging on to the GT servers? PSN still seems to be up, but I can't log on thru GT5 as it givers the above error. First noticed while I was running remote races.
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble (error - 20) logging on to the GT servers? PSN still seems to be up, but I can't log on thru GT5 as it givers the above error. First noticed while I was running remote races.
MitchZ06 (Banned) Messages 4,018 Messages Mitch_Z06 Jun 5, 2011 #2 Currently online racing with no problems....
Q Qxs-Storm Messages 185 Jun 5, 2011 #3 Error: 80710D36 Will try again in a bit... Edit: Seems ok after it failed twice, dunno why..
QRio_2011 Messages 158 United States Messages QRio_2011 Jun 5, 2011 #4 Same to me. i dont have any problem.