GT5 shufflers, what are you doing to get your shuffle fix in GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oohhh yeah
  • 10 comments
  • 921 views

Due to the lack of shuffle in GT6


  • Total voters
    18
Messages
528
Messages
oohhh8yeah
Hi guys,

So the lack of shuffle in GT6 is a huge letdown, I've been in GT5 recently but find few NON SRF rooms.

Are you guys back in GT5? Or doing other stuff in GT6 :)?
 
I only played GT5 for a couple of weeks before I bought GT6. What is shuffle and how does it work?
 
I only played GT5 for a couple of weeks before I bought GT6. What is shuffle and how does it work?

Shuffle racing is where a PP limit is selected and every player gets a random car within its range.
It's quite fun.
 
There's a dirty shuffle lobby run by a guy called OnePablo with a Canadian flag nearly every night (my time, might be day your time) if your into dirty racing. The only assist turned allowed in that lobby is ABS.

Edit: it's one make dirty shuffle lobby.
 
I chose other but would rather a "don't care" option.

I never really had a good enough experience to care for it, I always got the crap car.
 
You can always do a manual shuffle but its a pain in the ass.
 
I've gone back to Shuffling in GT5, but like you said it's hard to find many Shuffle rooms these days. So, I decided to set up a time for Shufflers to meet on GT5 here, but that wasn't well supported either. I went on last night & found only 1 room, & couldn't get in as I got an error message. I shall not give up trying, as every now & then I still have a good evening of racing.
 
No tuning lobbys with max 5% detune works for me. I've come across many GT5 shuffelers in these GT6 lobbys, so i'm basically racing with the same people as i did in GT5 shuffle.

PP limit is set according to wich track comes out of the vote, tyre limit changes according to PP limit CS for low PP to SH for higher PP races. Just like shuffle.

This works when te room is filled with GT5 shuffelers which usually is the case when i join these "friends" rooms.
In stead of picking only OP cars many guys pick just cool cars to race and have great battles with.
Its a lot of fun and makes for shuffle "like" close racing.

Just a clean room where everyone plays by the rules and show respect for each other makes for great racing, just like in GT5.

Edit: offcourse the room settings are realistic.
No boost
Depletion normal
Only ABS
Etc
 
There's a dirty shuffle lobby run by a guy called OnePablo with a Canadian flag nearly every night (my time, might be day your time) if your into dirty racing. The only assist turned allowed in that lobby is ABS.

Edit: it's one make dirty shuffle lobby.
I race in that room some, but with it just being one make races and not really shuffle it get boring after a while.
The host is OnePablo42.
 
No tuning lobbys with max 5% detune works for me. I've come across many GT5 shuffelers in these GT6 lobbys, so i'm basically racing with the same people as i did in GT5 shuffle.

PP limit is set according to wich track comes out of the vote, tyre limit changes according to PP limit CS for low PP to SH for higher PP races. Just like shuffle.

This works when te room is filled with GT5 shuffelers which usually is the case when i join these "friends" rooms.
In stead of picking only OP cars many guys pick just cool cars to race and have great battles with.
Its a lot of fun and makes for shuffle "like" close racing.

Just a clean room where everyone plays by the rules and show respect for each other makes for great racing, just like in GT5.

Edit: offcourse the room settings are realistic.
No boost
Depletion normal
Only ABS
Etc
Ditto. One of the hosts I'll join will restrict MRs from the PP range where the Elise/VX220/Speedster and Dino tend to dominate. I prefer to pick oddballs and fight it out for 6th place.
 
Back