GT5 "Signature Edition" exclusive competition to win a Mercedes SLS AMG

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaviao_pt
  • 122 comments
  • 30,200 views
Also KY said that everybody will have an equal chance in the competition, so my guess is a photomode competition or something.

As long as everyone is using the same car, everyone has an equal chance to win a time trial.
 
Its too much money for the signature edition , but what a opportunity!
 
I decided to count my spare change today...

Stuff


£224.25! :drool:

So I promptly banked it and pre-ordered the GT5 SE 👍
 
I decided to count my spare change today...

Stuff


£224.25! :drool:

So I promptly banked it and pre-ordered the GT5 SE 👍

Damn, my spare change only got me a medium Frosty at Wendy's.
:sly:
 
Sweet this looks exciting:tup: A visit to the nurburgring:drool:
 
I've just ordered the signature edition from Game UK, I always go for the best editions such as the Grand theft auto black safe deposit box to keep my jewellery in. The Kick Ass movie special edition is also great and the Starcraft 2 set for the PC.
 
Im gonna put my dad's name and then ride my sls
 
my game is currently installing - but that's on my list of things to enable.
well after I've downloaded my 10 bonus cars!
20 minutes to left - although its said that for 30 mins :(
 
It would be funny if the person who wins the car won't be able to afford all the fees and taxes that come with it.

Yeah. Not to be a killjoy here, but if you can't afford to buy one, you can't afford to drive one.

But it probably won't be hard to offload on a nouveau riche who doesn't have to connections to get a SLS. As long as it's not in the awful orange with black stripes as the 1:46 model :E
 
I'll just leave this here...

Edit by mod - And I'll just delete this
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone figure out how to activate their code, buggered if I can?
 
I cant figure it out out either. Maybe the comp hasn't started yet.
 
Nope, my codes not working either! Have we all been duped :)
 
I'll do my best to win, i feel i have the lucky numbers for once in my life... :)
 
Yes please, if anybody works it out, please update us. All I have is this from game.co.uk:

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlayStation-3/Racing-Car/Gran-Turismo-5-Signature-Edition/~r350854/

The Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition includes in-game entry into a competition to win a Mercedes SLS AMG!

The competition details are:

Stage One

• Order Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition.
• Using PlayStation Network you Sign In on GT.com.
• Within the leather wallet included in the box is a code which you need to enter on GT.com.
• Once you sign in to the page you can review your progress in the competition.
• At the end of the pre-determined period one national winner is selected from each of the markets to take part in stage 2.
• In the event of a tied score there would be a tie-breaking skill based test.

Stage Two

• Mercedes SLS AMG driving day/driving skills challenge.
• Points scored at this stage are combined with those gained at Stage 1 and the entrant with the most points wins the Mercedes SLS AMG.
 
• Using PlayStation Network you Sign In on GT.com.
• Within the leather wallet included in the box is a code which you need to enter on GT.com.

I tried mine in the PSN redeem codes bit and it didn't work, but that makes it sound like you need to go to www.gran-turismo.com and use it there.

Edit: Can't find anywhere to put it on gt.com :confused:

Edit 2: aha!
Working on UK PSN , to input codes go to account settings , then redeem code.
 
Last edited:
So nobody knows when this is going to start and when end?
 
just like me.

im portuguese, and the code doesnt work in my ps store too.

also, the details of the competition say that you have to introduce the code in gt.com

well, gt.com is a totally different site that doesnt relate to gt in any way...
 
From the GT site:
GT.com
For those 18 or over and resident in a participating country, the chance to win a real-life Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG – your very own gull-winged, 6.3-litre-engined supercar - in a competition like no other! Full terms and conditions will be made available shortly here on www.eu.gran-turismo.com.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/d14080.html

I'm guessing the competition hasn't started yet.
 
There doesn't seem to be a sign in button on the gran-turismo.com page? I can only see a sign up button.


Edit: Looks like more is having the same problem.
 
ditto same for me in the UK site. i think it might not have started yet. Ive just checked the official PSN forums and theres lots of other people reporting the same problem / concerns.
 
I don't think that the event started yet,Because here in Greece the Collection & Signature editions are going to be available from 30/11.

I can't believe that that the whole world now plays GT5 and i can't.
Damn Sony Hellas!!
 
I tried mine in the PSN redeem codes bit and it didn't work, but that makes it sound like you need to go to www.gran-turismo.com and use it there.

Edit: Can't find anywhere to put it on gt.com :confused:

Edit 2: aha!

So you put it into the redeem codes thing on the XMB like how we did with the chrome line cars?
 
so stage 1 is like the GT Academy a national online hotlap competition and the fastest advance to stage 2 on the nurburgring? and then you drive against the other winners with real cars or again on the ps3?
 
so it would have been handy to say the signature edition comp opens 1/Dec/2010.

but hey we've got tons of other stuff to complete before we'll be lapping the nurb in an sls.
 
You have to enter the code in the redeem code section on the PS Store. Read the terms and conditions part of the card.
 
but the code doesn't work....

i believe its just not active jet. they want to sort out any online issues before we can start :)
 
Enter my number PS store yesterday in Australia, same thing code not active ! Would have been nice for sony to put more detail such as start date of comp ?
 
Back