GT5 "Signature Edition" exclusive competition to win a Mercedes SLS AMG

• Thread starter Gaviao_pt
  • 122 comments
This B-Spec thing is a huge kick in the nuts from PD and Sony and Merc. I actually thought that this competition was going to be skill based and not luck based. What a sham! I say they should refund you the Signature edition if you want to because this is just a scam. Talk about a waste of money, if everyone knew this up front I guarantee it they would be still sitting on the shelf. "The Real Driving Simulator" that doesn't require you to DRIVE to win a prize such as the SLS AMG. So when they give away the SLS are they also gonna give you a walkie talkie so that you can tell a B-Spec bob from Merc how to drive it for you.

Basing the competition on b-spec is ridiculous.

They announced at the end of november, in relation to the competition, that players should start leveling up their b-spec drivers.

To say its fair is a joke.

My example, I work, have a life etc.... I played gt5 on thursday, and wont have another chance to play untill tonight. Thats 5 days away from it, while someone somewhere no doubt, has been playing it every night, probably concentrating on b-spec for this competition.

How is that a fair chance for everyone?

Im far from the best driver out there, but basing it on "driving skills" is far more fair than basing it on someone who has more time to watch a computer driving around a track.

Also, the game is sold as "the real driving simulator".

From what we know so far, this first round isnt based on any sort of real driving simulation.

Everything you said is very true, I believe they should have announced how the player is to win the competition. In this way they ended up getting a lot more people interested in buying the signature edition of the game, as what I think would have been, if an announcement of the competition was released before the game. It would have been totally fair if everyone knew what they were getting themselves into. But my point was, it made it a lot easier for me to have a chance in winning this thing, than it would have out of a lottery.

Great...probably too late to start working on it now...they might as well just make a lottery out of it for all i care. Wish they'd come out with some more info.

Back