GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,684 views
OMG Exactly one hour until the SPEC 2.0 is Unleashed!!
 
No intro for me either. Hate the "time and date is not correct" screen also
 
Spec 2.0 tonight, Forza in the morning? It's going to be a long week.
 
no idea, just saying it's there if it does disappear.

Ok. Anyway, I would like it to remain accessible from within Gran Turismo. I don't really like the idea of patching a game so much that original content gets totally removed.
 
Well the maintenance has started now for me, so we should find out soon.
 
Ok. Anyway, I would like it to remain accessible from within Gran Turismo. I don't really like the idea of patching a game so much that original content gets totally removed.

ok i'll see what i can do :sly:
 
1hr till we hopefully see what this spec II is all about and I can't believe stupid Kardashian wedding is entertaining me till than lol
 
Jai
But, there could be displays on the new DLC 💡
I'm sure there will be multiple threads on here to keep me informed on that front :lol:
 
Looks like they just took the servers down.

I thought you guys would like to know.
 
I'm ready for the update post frenzy. :sly: Now I wonder, will any cars be implemented through the update? I don't think this was asked...
 
Yup, maintenance is currently happening before my very eyes.

Been waiting ALL day for 2.0! Got my open-top standard cars all tuned up and looking spiffy to ride inside of!
 
308 people viewing the thread.. WOW, people are really excited for this.
 
Yup, maintenance is currently happening before my very eyes.

Been waiting ALL day for 2.0! Got my open-top standard cars all tuned up and looking spiffy to ride inside of!

That reminds me! I gotta trade over a Caterham to myself! :)
 
I think one of the add-ons will be from Gran Turismo 2 the GMC Milk Truck LM edition. Except it was a farse.
 
OK my to do list after downloading Spec 2.0:

- Watch the new intro movie
- Assigne my G25 to the G25 settings
- Purchase Kaz's GTR
- Test with a Weather track(also test the weather)

Still thinking what to do after this...:D

Edit: 332 people!! HOLY S:censored:
 
Did anyone else tidy there garage up in preparation for spec 2? :lol:, I spent a while today re-vamping some cars, getting rid of a few and got the duster out for the ones that have been tucked up for spec 2 :lol:

Its like when you have a visitor coming to your house you give it a good going over, this is what I done to my garage :cool:
 
I'm guessing 1,500,000 cr. to buy the Schulze GT-R, sound right?
 
kiladonut
Is there something special for open top cars in 2.0?

They have a better interior view since they were modeled before. 👍

Edit: Tree'd! ^
 
Back