GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,748 views
kiladonut, they already have textured interiors (although very pixelated), so riding inside them feels different than regular standard cars, which get blacked out interiors. Kinda sucks that the gauges from the bumper cam get carried over to the standard car interior views.

On another note, the Tank Car is gonna feel like driving a cruise ship from the interior view!

EDIT: Got beat to kiladonut's question.
 
Did anyone else tidy there garage up in preparation for spec 2? :lol:, I spent a while today re-vamping some cars, getting rid of a few and got the duster out for the ones that have been tucked up for spec 2 :lol:

Its like when you have a visitor coming to your house you give it a good going over, this is what I done to my garage :cool:

Wow, I'll just go to my garage look for the cars. Losing a few secs wont kill me, or will it? 💡
 
Anyway, I'm still ten times more excited for the DLC which will be announced shortly.
 
Anyone know if the new race mods come with 2.0? Or do you have to buy them via DLC? Sorry if this has been discussed. Im just curious.
 
Did anyone else tidy there garage up in preparation for spec 2? :lol:, I spent a while today re-vamping some cars, getting rid of a few and got the duster out for the ones that have been tucked up for spec 2 :lol:

Its like when you have a visitor coming to your house you give it a good going over, this is what I done to my garage :cool:

I went as far as getting my "Pre-GTP" account out and starting over from scratch.
 
I'm just glad that I have some time off work to enjoy this.
 
I hope they make DLC cars sellable. Or at least deletable. I'm very tired of looking at that Edge Camaro. :ouch: :(
 
I am wet and shaking with anticipation 👍

Circuit de la Sarthe
12:00 MIDNIGHT
OPEN-TOP LMP ROCKET

This is going to be heaven.
 
ZDUPH
Anyone know if the new race mods come with 2.0? Or do you have to buy them via DLC? Sorry if this has been discussed. Im just curious.

You will find out in 45 mins
 
ZDUPH
Anyone know if the new race mods come with 2.0? Or do you have to buy them via DLC? Sorry if this has been discussed. Im just curious.

I don't think anybody knows at this point. We will find out very soon though.
 
I hope they make DLC cars sellable. Or at least deletable. I'm very tired of looking at that Edge Camaro. :ouch: :(

I have it, but I havent seen it in my garage in a very long time. Its all the way down the garage, so it wont annoy me :)
 
The Server Maintanence has begun on my end.

OK my to do list after downloading Spec 2.0:

- Watch the new intro movie
- Assigne my G25 to the G25 settings
- Purchase Kaz's GTR
- Test with a Weather track(also test the weather)

Pretty much what I'm about to do.
 
Anyone know if the new race mods come with 2.0? Or do you have to buy them via DLC? Sorry if this has been discussed. Im just curious.

DLC as far as we know, but then again, "who" knows?
 
so is this the "big" update or is there another one after this?

dlc is something we have to buy?
 
Anyone know if the new race mods come with 2.0? Or do you have to buy them via DLC? Sorry if this has been discussed. Im just curious.

Hopefully Spec 2.0 content even though it wasn't specifically mentioned. I think the DLC content derserves better than some racing modifications.

so is this the "big" update or is there another one after this?

This is it. Expect more good stuff to come in the future but nothing announced besides the DLC. 👍
 
^ Kaz said Race car, Track, and Racing Suit DLC.

I have it, but I havent seen it in my garage in a very long time. Its all the way down the garage, so it wont annoy me :)

I have 13 premiums and it's sort of in the middle. :grumpy:
 
If this thread reaches 400 viewers, I will paint half of my cars pink!!:D
 
so then it better dosent
 
If this thread reaches 400 viewers, I will paint half of my cars pink!!:D
Be careful, I last time I watched a count, it rose from 200 to 700 in one hour. ;)
 
Be careful, I last time I watched a count, it rose from 200 to 700 in one hour. ;)
It'll be there within 2 minutes.
 
Be careful, I last time I watched a count, it rose from 200 to 700 in one hour. ;)

:scared: Tell me you are joking... Oh god...
 
Back