GT5 "Spec 2.0" Discussion Thread - Read the First post!

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep_sky
  • 4,794 comments
  • 503,748 views
CrashBandicoot
This count down is like new years for GT5. :P

I know right? I haven't been this excited for gt5 since the release.
 
Its there.
Enjoy the 1192MB downloading guys
 
Be careful, I last time I watched a count, it rose from 200 to 700 in one hour. ;)

Haha and he only has 25 to go!!!


I can't bloody sleep so might just stay up for another while and see if there is anything interesting in an hours time if the servers are back up.
 
Uhmm, just trying to throw in a fair bit of pre-caution here: we're not guarunteed an update after the server maintenance. It's just server maintenance and we're not sure if the update will come out right away.

It could be tens of hours from after maintenance is done, or a few minutes. Just trying to deaden expectation a bit for the good of humanity.
 
17 mins left of download Dam should have paid for 30Mb/s but only have 10Mb/s
 
patch server says no :/
 
I want picture proof of your garage once this hits 400 viewers :D
 
I'm intrested about the physics and what differences they have made. This alone is going to keep me on my toes for the next week!
 
Uhmm, just trying to throw in a fair bit of pre-caution here: we're not guarunteed an update after the server maintenance. It's just server maintenance and we're not sure if the update will come out right away.

It could be tens of hours from after maintenance is done, or a few minutes. Just trying to deaden expectation a bit for the good of humanity.

Kaz made a tweet in English that said Spec 2 will come tomorrow. I was just pushed aside by the rabid dogs.
 
Its there.
Enjoy the 1192MB downloading guys

will ring the wife now and get her to start downloading lol..will be ready for me when i get home from work :)👍
 
Roughly 40 minutes for me :sadpanda:
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 400 (177 members and 223 guests)
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 401 (177 members and 224 guests)
Oh Nepalli.....:lol:
 
I'm intrested about the physics and what differences they have made. This alone is going to keep me on my toes for the next week!

THIS. That's what i'll do first.
 
If this thread reaches 400 viewers, I will paint half of my cars pink!!:D

Paint away my good man, enjoy :lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
lets go off topic whatever .... my heart's beatin, my heart's beatin, my hands are shakin, my hands are shakin
 
If this thread reaches 400 viewers, I will paint half of my cars pink!!:D

Well foo, start painting. Its hit 400 :lol:
 
I didn't believe this but its true :D

399409-buu.png


REALLY?
 
Back