GT5 Super Taikyu Endurance Series - STO Special Bulletin!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GN+
  • 406 comments
  • 26,423 views
Good point, dis.

Chris
 
Short ST3 test session in the RX-7 yielded a 1:40.704. Car understeers a bit, but she'll do. 👍
 
That is a very impressive time.
 
1472-6118-4216-8217-8007 is CLOSED
anyone keen to practice?
 
Open a room, I will join you.
 
Super Taikyu Practice (classes ST1, ST2, ST3 and ST4)
1472-6118-3916-1739-8324

Session now CLOSED.
 
Last edited:
I'll join you guys in 30!
 
hey is the championship going on right now?
 
a practice session is going atm
 
Where did all those other guys come from?
 
Open lobby = random people?

If they're not signed up for any of my series, I usually give them one warning to leave and if they don't they get the boot.
 
cant join because of nat 3, barfNZ can you add me so I can join your lounge thing?
 
sorry guys everyone just bailed out on the session, you'll have to start your own now
 
Had a good time tonight guys! Best time on the NSX was 1:41.231, RX-7 1:40.3xx and 1:44.5xx for the S2000. I really really want to use the NSX!!
 
I'm getting 1:30's so I'm safe for an overall win if we have a race there :p
 
I'm getting 1:30's so I'm safe for an overall win if we have a race there :p

Step down to ST3/4 so you can actually race someone instead of the stopwatch!
 
I bet lucakine won't be happy about being called a stopwatch.....:p
 
good session thanks guys, i could only post a 1:43 at best, got some work to do!
 
I think the GT-R is way too faster than a fully tuned Z4 (460 hp), even because of the 4WD...
 
Expect a ruling on POWER LIMITER here in a little bit. Also, I am looking at E92 BMW M3 in place of the Z4 to overcome the power gap in ST1.
 
I bet lucakine won't be happy about being called a stopwatch.....:p

Lol!! I tought you were the only ST1 entry! Sorry Lucakine!
In that case you 2 should come down to ST3/4!!!
 
Nuh uh, I'm gonna stick with ST1 :dopey:
 
Nuh uh, I'm gonna stick with ST1 :dopey:

Blah!
Guys I want to state it once more, if one of the NSX drivers drops out I wnat to take that space! I wanna drive an NSX!!
 
are there still spot available?
 
Original post has now been updated with new Power Limiter rule, along with the change and addition of cars. All changes highlighted in red, with one new team added to ST1.
 
You are making me want to switch to ST1 with that Superleggera!!
 
Get it while it's hot! Is everyone down to start next weekend?
 
Depending on race time, sure.
 
Back