GT5 Super Taikyu Endurance Series - STO Special Bulletin!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GN+
  • 406 comments
  • 26,417 views
Got some BMW challengers in ST1 it seems....feel the wrath of godzilla!....Just not this week as I'll be away :(
 
Things just got a whole lot tougher. ;)
 
Take me out for the season. I can't do Saturdays as I already have a series running that day plus to the fact that Saturdays are quite busy already. Sorry GN+, take me out of the list. Have fun racing everyone. :cheers:
 
Closed the server.

Anyone up for testing this morning?

EDIT: Doing further testing at Fuji 1472 6118 3658 4760 2385 CLOSED

Chris
 
Last edited:
Hi,

Is it still possible to join ?
If so please add me, I would like the car #10 if it is still free.

Shall I buy 380RS and tune it (if it is possible to buy it... ) or should I use the one that is already tuned ?

GTP: Lotrzyna
PSN: Lotrzyna
Team: YKM

Do we choose numbers of ours cars ? if so - I would like to have #23 if it is still available ;)

At what time of Japanese time will the races take place ?
Have you considered doing it on Sundays ?

Are you not afraid of lags ?
JPN vs kita/minami Amerika vs Europe vs Afrika vs Australia (we have drivers from all these places here on GTP) might cause huge lags...

Last but not Least - huge respect for you GN+ for organizing this series and first of all for your huge posts - writing it must have taken some time :)
 
Last edited:
Are you not afraid of lags ?
JPN vs kita/minami Amerika vs Europe vs Afrika vs Australia (we have drivers from all these places here on GTP) might cause huge lags...

As long as the host and all participants have a strong connection, there should be no issues.

I spend a lot of time in European/African/Asian rooms and almost never have lag issues.
 
Hi,

Is it still possible to join ?
If so please add me, I would like the car #10 if it is still free.

Shall I buy 380RS and tune it (if it is possible to buy it... ) or should I use the one that is already tuned ?

GTP: Lotrzyna
PSN: Lotrzyna
Team: YKM

Do we choose numbers of ours cars ? if so - I would like to have #23 if it is still available ;)

At what time of Japanese time will the races take place ?
Have you considered doing it on Sundays ?

Are you not afraid of lags ?
JPN vs kita/minami Amerika vs Europe vs Afrika vs Australia (we have drivers from all these places here on GTP) might cause huge lags...

Last but not Least - huge respect for you GN+ for organizing this series and first of all for your huge posts - writing it must have taken some time :)

The lag issues haven't seemed to be a problem so far in testing. As far as time zones, it's going to be pretty early for my side of the hemisphere. ;) Car numbers are assigned with what car you choose. The 380RS is for sale, and you'll tune it based upon class regulations.
 
Fuji testing has concluded. Time for teams to pack up and head to Cape Ring.
 
Would anyone be interested in ST5? If so, I have four ready to add to the list. These are Toyota Yaris and Honda Fit.
 
Just bumping this so some of the people who signed up remember they did so. ;)
 
I never realized how complex Cape Ring was. This should be a good one.
 
I do believe I definitely won't be able to make it to the race on Saturday. On that day, I'm going to my dad's work for almost the whole day. Besides which, with the 9:30 pm UTC start time I probably wouldn't be making it in the first place. :(
 
I have a surgery that is in limbo at the moment, but if it does indeed happen there's a chance I won't make it either. Depends on how I'm feeling. I should be able to let you know before the race starts.
 
May end up not being a race, more people saying they can't make it than can make it. ;)
 
I have ST1, ST2, ST3 and ST4 spec cars, so maybe I'll just race myself.

Chris
 
Maybe we can at least get a few of us. Looks like Jav is still a yes. And possibly a few others.
 
I'm in but please tell me what time exactly will the race take place ?
Japanese time. 8am? 6am?
 
I might still be in. If the hospital won't help with my insurance co-payment for my surgery, I'll have to postpone it a few weeks, which will open up my Saturday.
 
Well, off of the topic of the warm-up race, I can tell you that there is a group of engineers from Germany working on an ST3 entry for homologation for season 11.

Chris
 
I'm in but please tell me what time exactly will the race take place ?
Japanese time. 8am? 6am?

Actual race will likely be close to 8 am.
 
Cape Ring Testing
1472-6118-3830-2742-1592
 
GTP Name:yellomello
PSN ID:SSyello
Desired Car:#2 BOMEX with Team ARAI - Subaru Impreza WRX STI (GDB)
 
I'll get the entry list updated shortly. Anyone around to test?
 
Racing meds. I have an ST2 Scoobie built if you want a reference point.

Chris
 
I'm still on and looking forward to the pre-season race guys!
 
Good to see interest is still out there. Who else is going to make it this weekend?
 
Hopefully you can make it out. If anyone knows any of the people that signed up and haven't said anything in awhile, make sure to fill them in.
 
Back