GT5 Super Taikyu Endurance Series - STO Special Bulletin!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GN+
  • 406 comments
  • 26,412 views
Alright people, don't forget that you signed up. ;)
 
Entry List updated once again.
 
Anyone feel like testing Cape Ring?
 
i'm keen to start practicing now - what time is the race?
1472-6118-3744-3753-5204
 
Last edited:
At what time (GMT time) will the race be? And in a private lounge or a public one?
 
At what time (GMT time) will the race be? And in a private lounge or a public one?

reiwon; join my lounge if you just want to practice
 
When is it gonna start?

BTW: Changing to the S2000
 
Last edited:
We can actually race sooner if everyone is available.
 
I can't make it today! Sorry guys.
 
At what time will the room be up?
Some advice for the room, make it a public room, do not fix host and use the recomended race quality. Those are the best setups to prevent lag.
 
I'm willing to go ahead and open up a room, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort if only four people can make it today.
 
1472-6681-3200-9597-0097


For head count and possible race.
 
Where is everyone? :S
 
Not gonna make it. Just did the gt4 race and its got me completely beat.
 
Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come for the rest of the season.
 
I'll be there for the whole regular season, just this surgery and the fact I have to use a controller isn't working for me.
 
At least you and some of the others have valid reasons. Seems like a majority of people just forgot they signed up.
 
Yeah, sorry about that. I'm really looking forward to get started and should be all healed up by the time the regular season starts. 👍
 
Are we still up for today?
 
Sadly not. We could, but it would just be you and I. I hope we can regroup for Grand Valley.
 
Anyone around to test?
 
GN+
1472-6681-3200-9597-0097
For head count and possible race.
↑
I can't show up for a head count at 4am sorry! might have a time zone problem here, my available hours are:

Code:
UTC   2000 ↔ 1400
BST   2100 ↔ 1500
JST   0500 ↔ 2300
EDT   1600 ↔ 1000
PDT   1300 ↔ 0700
NZST  0800 ↔ 0200

I'm ready to go for a test session now
 
Give me a second, starting one more GT3 test and I'll join you.
 
Come join us for testing.
1472-6118-3701-4255-6238
 
GN+
Come join us for testing.
1472-6118-3701-4255-6238

might have been short, but it was a good session! i got some valuable data during testing.

a question; in ST2 can we use custom transmissions, keeping the original gear ratios but change the final ratio? if not, I think cars in ST2 class will be at a disadvantage because they can't adjust final ratio to match the tracks, even though the other classes can!
 
Sorry guys I wont be home until tomorrow night...
 
Hello guys, I love the look of this so Il give this a go.....


GTP Name: streetfighter80
PSN ID: streetfighter80
Desired Car: #67 Honda Racing Civic Type-R

Just a quick question whats the score with colours and identification ? Also is there a completed schedule for races and qualification?

Cheers
 
Back