GT5 Trophy Guide (Spoilers)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 369 comments
Is anyone else unable to get the hidden trophies?? Ive snapped the pics of the two random people, and i don't get anything.....its basically the last thing i have to do in GT5.

You need to photograph their faces. If the trophy doesn't sproing, adjust your shot slightly - zoom in a bit, out a bit, pan around a bit - and try again.

I just did the dream drifter on Suzuka East with the Volvo 240 Estate :D

(worked off its tits mind you, but its still a slow car)

Famine
You need to photograph their faces. If the trophy doesn't sproing, adjust your shot slightly - zoom in a bit, out a bit, pan around a bit - and try again.

Thankyou. It seems a bit weird that it has to be their faces only.

How hard is it? I took a half-hearted try at it last week, and I kept crashing in the first minute.
It is just a matter of learning the track and how the car behaves. Go buy the GTR from the dealership and drive it for a while (A-spec races, practice, whatever). Do the AMG special events, which will teach you the track in smaller sections, albeit in different cars.
Once you are used to the track and car separately, have another go at the trophy run.
You could also try entering the Nurb 4hr enduro. You may not win if you are still coming to terms with the track, but will get 4hrs of solid practice!

And Rcrcool9, I bet you a Vettel challenge and Tuscan night race special event that this isnt the hardest thing to do in the game :sly:

EDIT: and check this thread

Barra333
It is just a matter of learning the track and how the car behaves. Go buy the GTR from the dealership and drive it for a while (A-spec races, practice, whatever). Do the AMG special events, which will teach you the track in smaller sections, albeit in different cars.
Once you are used to the track and car separately, have another go at the trophy run.
You could also try entering the Nurb 4hr enduro. You may not win if you are still coming to terms with the track, but will get 4hrs of solid practice!

And Rcrcool9, I bet you a Vettel challenge and Tuscan night race special event that this isnt the hardest thing to do in the game :sly:

EDIT: and check this thread

I meant passing, not Golding. I've already bronzed the Vettel challenge with DS3.

Hey Famine, just got Platinum and I thought I'd come here first to say thanks for the guide. That took a while, I never want to see Sukuba, the x2010, and B-spec in the same place ever again. ;)

Thanks for this great Trophy guide :) I only have 4 left. GT-R Record, Gold Standard, Air of Experience and the Redbull special event to get Platinum.

Last edited:
i need only 1000 cars and i have 230 to go but buying karts is horrible. is there a way to set the cursor to stay on the last selected dealer? the biggest issue is to select gran turismo dealer every time :(

Four of the trophies are still a little mysterious - Loony Tunes, Multi-Millionaire, Dream Race and The Air of Experience. I'll fill these in properly when we have a more concrete answer.

Last night, I bought the Bentley Race Car ($5.8 million something like that) and received the Big Spender Trophy. I then started upgrading the Bentley with the usual stuff (Tires, weight reduction, trans, etc). After I bought Race Softs tires, I got the Looney Tunes trophy. I don't know if it was because I spent a lot of money in one sitting (the car + the upgrades), or because I spent a lot on just upgrade, or because I bought Racing Softs for the car.

All I know is that I am enjoying the **** out of this game! 3 weeks in (I just got my PS3 and the DFGT) and I'm at Level 25 and I'm am freakin' hooked!

I have 262 color paints but didnt get the colorful trophy. Do they have to be 256 different colors? Like do duplicates of the same colors not count?

I have 262 color paints but didnt get the colorful trophy. Do they have to be 256 different colors? Like do duplicates of the same colors not count?

It's been a while since I got this trophy but I think it has to be 256 unique colors.

To get air of experience I can confirm it's that your driver must WIN 470 races and remote races does count, he just needs to win them.

Back