GT5 Trophy Guide (Spoilers)

• Thread starter Famine
  • 369 comments
To get air of experience I can confirm it's that your driver must WIN 470 races and remote races does count, he just needs to win them.

If you've tested that, it's a change for Spec 2.

After 6 months of testing earlier this year, wins were irrelevant and remote racing (wins or otherwise) didn't count. All B-Spec drivers gained experience for every offline B-Spec race that passed whether they were racing them or not (since they weren't racing, they couldn't possibly have won them). My trophy pinged for an old driver I wasn't using while a newer driver ploughed through races, and the drivers set to online gained no experience.

I have to note on this:

' - Gold Standard
Get a gold trophy in every race event, license test, and special event
Oh yeah. The toughy - gold every single thing you can compete in. Simple sounding, tough to achieve.'

If you have earned for example
in Aspec: gold on everything except endurance series,you can do (get gold) on all endurance series in Bspec, and still win this trophy.
So it means that you don't need 100% completion to win this trophy.

does the new b-spec seasonal count on air of experience?
i've tried to take photos for 402 races to 415 races but they were badly taken :(

"Hidden Trophy"
"Watch Out for Falling Objects"
"Make a part of your car fall off while driving"

Damn I smashed the gallardo for about 30 min. Car got black but nothing fell.
Can anyone help who had done this?

"Hidden Trophy"

Try one of the wrc rally cars (subaru, suzuki, ford focus, PREMIUM).

I did it with one of them. Much easier.

"Hidden Trophy"

I took a rally car and bashed on it till one of the doors popped open, then I reversed the car into the end of the pit wall trying to rip the door off. It worked after 4-5 tries.

To get air of experience I can confirm it's that your driver must WIN 470 races and remote races does count, he just needs to win them.

I think your right, my bob is grinding Tsukuba atm. he had 507 races but only 384 wins, and is roughly 10% away from the top of career, but i think he has "died" he's speedbar is dropping and so is he's Physical strenght bar. so does anyone know if i need to use another bob?

I think your right, my bob is grinding Tsukuba atm. he had 507 races but only 384 wins, and is roughly 10% away from the top of career, but i think he has "died" he's speedbar is dropping and so is he's Physical strenght bar. so does anyone know if i need to use another bob?

I've been reading about this trophy a fair bit recently as I'm getting close too. I hear that bobs attributes start to drop when you get close so your on the right track.

Also, my career bar does seem to be going up from grinding the seasonals, has this been confirmed yet?

Thanks for response Tay, im at 426 wins now and the career bar has moved at tany bit, so he's still good, iv just read about that he could die going thro this thread today, and that got me worried.

EDIT, Got it, 476wins/596 Races. Now Mr. R.Ludwig is official retired.:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Thanks for response Tay, im at 426 wins now and the career bar has moved at tany bit, so he's still good, iv just read about that he could die going thro this thread today, and that got me worried.

EDIT, Got it, 476wins/596 Races. Now Mr. R.Ludwig is official retired.:gtpflag:

Its just about the total wins right?
It dont matter if its a 3lap or a 10lap b-spec race?

It's still nothing to do with wins. You can watch your offline Bobs' career bars rise as other Bobs race - I've just started testing something else with 6 brand new level 0 Bobs and they've all got nine races' worth of career bar when no one Bob has done more than three offline races.

It's just 500(ish) races occurring offline in B-Spec driven by any Bob. Any Bob who is offline will gain career points as these races pass, whether they race in them or not. Once one Bob has experienced 500(ish) races passing, you get the trophy.

I can say for sure that my bob has done less then 20 remote races, he was never shared. and he was close to 600 races before the trophy popped. So im still leaning more too the 470wins....

I can say for sure that my bob has done less then 20 remote races, he was never shared.

The two statements are in conflict. Only shared Bobs may participate in online remote races.

and he was close to 600 races before the trophy popped. So im still leaning more too the 470wins....

It has been tested. Repeatedly.

Right now I have six Bobs who have managed, in order: 3 races (3 wins), 1 race (0 wins), 1 race (0 wins), 3 races (3 wins), 1 race (0 wins), 3 races (3 wins). The three with 1 race/0 wins have been set online once, for their single, rigged race (they were pitted against a L39 Bob, in order to assess small grid prizes) then removed from online. The three with 3 races/wins have all been permanently unshared. All six Bobs have the same Career bar status - which would be impossible if it were rated by wins - and all six Bobs have the Career status of a 9-race old Bob because all six Bobs have experienced 9 races on my account while they were offline and in my stable.

My own trophy pinged, way back when, for my oldest Bob as his career bar filled while he wasn't even racing - I sent one of the Lv10 kids to do Sunday Cup repeatedly. He didn't gain any races or wins between having a 75% full career bar and a 100% full career bar and getting me the trophy because he didn't turn a wheel.

It's not wins. It is simply ~500 (seems to be 480 and change) races that occur offline over the duration of any offline Bob's existence, regardless of which Bob drives them.

The two statements are in conflict. Only shared Bobs may participate in online remote races.

Well in that case, he might have been shared for at week +- a few days, only did remote races when it was introduced to the game, My apologies for raising any doubt.:bowdown:

I didn't have time to trawl the whole thread but the initial list didn't show this one.

I won a trophy for "Take your Honda home" when I took a photo of my Honda parked out front of the Honda head office on the R246 track.

:)

Just got the Rollover trophy (whose existence I didn't even remember) today when I was doing the Trial Mountain race in the A-spec Seasonal Challenge. Needless to say, it happened in the last chicane, where I went wide and then into a flight... then all I saw was the sky... :lol:

Apparently you can't completely retire from a race though. Ah well, better this way, as it would make endurances and especially online races very annoying.

I having problems with getting standard gold. License all gold, special events all gold. A-spec all except 9hours and the two 24. B-spec all gold except the formule 1. So I have every event golded but the trophy don't show up. Whats wrong? Do I have to gold every A-spec and B-spec?

Grtz, Benjamin

Watch Out for Falling Objects

I tried this with the latest update and car keeps reseting damage.

On High Speed ring using the Focus RS 08 WRC :'(

Last edited:
Within One Hundredth

Somehow I managed to get this by setting a time one lap and then beating that time by exactly 0.001.

Was on Fuji Speedway, driving the RX-7 LM Race Car (I forget what event.)

I couldn't help noticing while flicking through the guide...

- Human Stopwatch
Complete three consecutive laps with time within 0.2 seconds of the Best Lap Time
Sounds relatively simple and will probably pop up for consistent players at some point. If you want to engineer it, the best way is to get a simple track with few corners (Daytona, Indy or Motegi Super Speedways) and a slow car - people recommend using the PDI Racing Kart 100, since it's given free at Level 1 - and just run it in Arcade time trial.

I assumed you edited this in, but the list hasn't been changed since January. Did you know something we didn't, Famine? ;)

Latest Posts

Back