GT5 Tuner Village?

• Thread starter -ultraflow-
  • 149 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe nobody has mentioned Hennessey Performance Engineering. Home of Vipers, GT's, and Vettes that are able to get 1000HP. A Nissan GTR R35 with up to 800HP. A 700HP Murcielago, and an exhaust-line mod for the Veyron. The website is: http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/

800HP GTR:
Pic2.php

1000HP Viper (Aka: Hennessey Venom 1000):
Pic2.php

Pic2.php

1000HP Ford GT:
Pic2.php

And even Viper powered boats...

I don't like a lot of the Japanese tuned cars... look plastic, very The Fast and the Furious. I'm preferring some of the more tasteful suggestions.

Dahlback
Cosworth
Brabus
Hemi
AMG

In fact, if I could make one request, it would be this Dahlback quattro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yi32P6XWHw

Crawford Performance ( will rape on any subaru tuner company in time attacks )
Subaru Impreza WRX STI- GRB - 08'

TRZ2-vi.jpg

Theres also the crawford performance ken block's sti and the rockstar sti and the DC gumball 3000 sti's ... but ill just stay with the time attack one.

this is a killer!!!! man that car is ****ing cool

Agree 100 percent with that car. Similar to the mystical black cars in GT4. Actually if / when race mods return. Hopefully after applying the body and aero parts we can have similar looking cars. Then take it to paint shop to add color and badges, logo's etc.

Nice Impreza from Crawford Performance, but remenber they have another very big competitor:

JUN Auto's JDM GRB Impreza STi

33244993620abc30a2c6o.jpg
332366004790c912d8bao.jpg

3323660261f3444daf96o.jpg

3324499248c44696e21do.jpg

Bah...those Imprezas are nothing...:lol:.

What i want is one of these...
cardboard_tuning.jpg

PURE TUNER MUSCLE!!!:D:P

These shops are both in the US.

AMS Performance and it's world record Evo VIII--->8.42sec@168.7mph
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYLCRuoMe74&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lYLCRuoMe74&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> <--can anybody tell me what i did wrong here?

AMS Performance Unlimited AWD Time Attack Car-->would love to see this against the HKS Evo with the Tsukuba Record ;)
http://www.amsperformance.com/ams_timeattackevo.php

AMS builds the fastest EVOs in the West. personally, i think it's time to see what HKSvsAMS could be all about ;)

Can't read the whole thread, quick and dirty list:

Lingenfelter PE
Pratt & Miller
Katech
Specter Werkes
Geiger cars
Masonry
Hamann
Kleeman
D3
Edo Competition

-General

Matchless Crowd Racing
Raul Welt
AMS
Outer Plus
FEED

More tuned cars in general and RE-Amemiya tuned cars not just the GT300 racer... loads of Amuse cars.... and Mine's.

i want the Top Secret V12 Supra in as well...

Pictures:

BMW3SeriesTandED1GP2009TakahiroUeno.jpg

D1GP2008Rd8Fuji-REAmemiyaRX-7Drift.jpg

D1GPIrwindale2006Goodyear3.jpg

FerrariF40LibertyWalkBack.jpg

HondaS2000AmusevsSpoon3.jpg

HyundaiGenesisRMRRedBullFormulaD200.jpg

LexusIS350STGarageD1GP2009ManabuOri.jpg

MazdaRX-7FC3SGekiKassouDanD1GP2005H.jpg

MazdaRX-7FD3SFujitaEngineeringAfflu.jpg

MazdaRX-7FD3SPanSpeedTsukbaAttack.jpg

MazdaRX-7FD3SRE-AmemiyaGReddyFront.jpg

MitsubishiLancerEvoVIIIHKSCT230R05P.jpg

MitsubishiLancerEvoXJUNAuto08Fro-1.jpg

MitsubishiLancerEvolutionIXCyberEvo.jpg

MitsubishiLancerEvolutionXAMSNOSEne.jpg

MitsubishiLancerEvolutionXCZ200SHKS.jpg

MitsubishiLancerEvolutionXTeamOrang.jpg

Nissan200SXS13Fukuda-1.jpg

Nissan350ZZ33MinesSide.jpg

Nissan350ZZ33NismoCanyonFront.jpg

NissanGT-RR35MCR08Back.jpg

NissanGT-RR35PhantomAmuse08.jpg

NissanSilviaS15KeiOfficeYasuyuki-1.jpg

NissanSkylineGT-RBNR34MSpeedFront.jpg

Porsche930RWBNakai85.jpg

RevSpeedSuperBattle2008-LotusExigeO.jpg

SubaruImprezaWRXTeamTarzanCuscoTome.jpg

SubaruImprezaWRXZENPerformanceTimeA.jpg

ToyotaAristoJZS161HKSNobuteruTanigu.jpg

ToyotaCorollaSprinterTruenoAE86Tec-.jpg

ToyotaSupraJZA80GT300TopSecretSmoke.jpg

ToyotaSupraTopSecretSmokeyNagata94N.jpg

Because their awesome....

Then you better call PD, and fast. Tell them to pull all those cars from the tuner village. Because they will look pretty stupid calling a Mine's R34 or Amuse GT1 a tuner car.:D

Before GT1 most of the people didn't know what a skyline or impreza was. But now some of those people even drive them because of PD.

A WRC car will never pas a MOT.

Dude you keep saying WRC cars are not road legal but your wrong.. they have to be, its in the FIA rules.

They have number plates!!!!

Look!!

MitsubishiWRC1999Decal.jpg

The numbers in the middle of the car

more examples!

yellow plate at the bottom

2008-ford-focus-rs-wrc-back.jpg

Even the tires they use are street legal and have to be available to the public, if you look you can buy them...

Yep in between stages they drive on public roads to the next stage, some drivers have even been caught speeding!!

Is it just me or does the R1 titan R35 look like its from GT5!!!!

There are a lot of photo's but perhaps we should be talking individual tuners. I am thinking along the lines Alpina, Brabus, Mugen. Major Tuners, hure it might be good to have small time tuners, but wouldn't a tuner that offered a range form of cars (even if that's from a specific manufacturer) be better?

Oddly enough, Shelby has already apperead in GT2, GT3, and GT4, but as a manufacturer not as a tuner, so i guess we'll see it again but not as a tuner.

You are correct Shelby appears as a manufacturer in GT's, in my opinion they focus on tune cars of other companies such as Ford, Dodge ...

and than they have their own model's like the Shelby Cobra (an AC Ace with a Ford V8).

👍

VeilSide 350Z (with optional Tokyo Drift paint job)
APR Evo IX
VeilSide Skyline GT-R
VeilSide RX-7
VeilSide RX-8
NISMO Skyline GT-R Z-Tune
Top Secret Supra
Top Secret Skyline GT-R R33
MINE'S Skyline GT-R R32-34

I don't care but I would like to see all the major japanese tuners in the gt5 tuner village along with a few paint shops to chose from.

Last edited:
I just want a whole load of tuners, more tuned versions of popular cars (RX7, AE86, etc)... Though I want these specifically:

TRD N2 AE86 Levin (10,000rpm please!)
Norris Designs Evo IX SWB Coupe
Evo VI RS450
Smart GSX-R Diablo
That Mitsubishi Colt/Cyborg with Evo running gear shoehorned in, but not the one with a fake Evo VI front clip!
This 'Honda' Mini Clubman (seen it in action on the 'ring, it is FAST)...
And an AW11 MR2 with a 20v Blacktop 4AGE from the AE111 BZ-R, dunno if there's any particular tuners that have made one, though.
Also there's a tuning company here in England that take an S1 Lotus Elise and fit a K20 and tune it almost perfectly, that would be nice to see if there aren't engine swaps in the game.

And this: RE Amemiya RX7 but I severely recommend turning your speakers down a bit if you're at work!

That a very nice RX-7 👍

I whant that:

Mark Arblaster's WAR-440 Valiant hardtop.
Blown big block Mopar making + 1000hp at the wheels!!

:drool:

Brabus
ABT
AC Schnitzer
Edo
Gemballa
Hamann
Blitz
Top Secret
C-West
Mine's
Veilside
HKS
Amuse
Mugen
Novitec (Ferrari F430 and Alfa Romeo)
TechArt

I started another thread not knowing this one was already up. A memeber pointed this out to me and SUPER DAAN every one know him as daan or Caption Slow closed the other. I've looked of evryone post. I must say there are alot of tuner lovers on this form. But alot of the post are of the norm tuners shops and companys. The tuners I've listed should be excluded from the list due some we're in GT4 and I feel that the others may be in GT5 already. Now the companys and shops that should be excluded for the list are as fallows. HKS, Mines, Spoon, COBB Tuning, Black Art, Nismo, Greddy, Wolf Tech, Crawford, Top Secert ( Bulit Proof ), Signal, ARC, Air Power Systems, MUGEN, Blitz, BISIMOTORS.

Brabus
ABT
AC Schnitzer
Edo
Gemballa
Hamann
Blitz
Top Secret
C-West
Mine's
Veilside
HKS
Amuse
Mugen
Novitec (Ferrari F430 and Alfa Romeo)
TechArt

C-West and Veilside aren't tuner companys or shops. They make body parts they go to other companys or shops to have thier cars tuned.

And this: RE Amemiya RX7 but I severely recommend turning your speakers down a bit if you're at work!

That 7 was running fine until one of the Webber pumps failed.

Last edited:
C-West and Veilside aren't tuner companys or shops. They make body parts they go to other companys or shops to have thier cars tuned.

Whoops I should clarify.
I actually meant that I would like to see C-West and Veilside parts in the game.
Could be an "Other Companies" shop or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back