firewire6587 Messages 380 United States Jul 21, 2011 #1 i have not played any recent gt games since the sony playstation i had gran turismo and gran turismo 2 what can i expect in gt5 i have not been able to keep up to date at all about any gt games since gt & gt2
i have not played any recent gt games since the sony playstation i had gran turismo and gran turismo 2 what can i expect in gt5 i have not been able to keep up to date at all about any gt games since gt & gt2
Villain Ludicrous Speed Premium Messages 4,687 Golden State Messages xViLLaiNx12 Jul 21, 2011 #2 Check here.
andy54321 Messages 2,224 united kingdom Messages andyh_2010 Messages Xbox Is **** Jul 21, 2011 #3 Villain Check here. Click to expand... Never seen that before. I like it
tris_73 Human Member Premium Messages 757 Australia Messages TRIS_73 Jul 21, 2011 #4 Villain Check here. Click to expand... Brilliant.
McClarenDesign Insightful, but bollocks. Premium Messages 5,785 Norman, OK Messages McClarenDesign Jul 21, 2011 #5 Bought the CE opening day, and have saved a ton of dough I'd have used to get in trouble. Best money I spent all year, and likely next year too. If you're not sure, it wouldn't hurt to rent it and see what you think for yourself. ...or, save a few bucks and pick up GT4, cuz that was pretty damn good as well.
Bought the CE opening day, and have saved a ton of dough I'd have used to get in trouble. Best money I spent all year, and likely next year too. If you're not sure, it wouldn't hurt to rent it and see what you think for yourself. ...or, save a few bucks and pick up GT4, cuz that was pretty damn good as well.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,498 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jul 21, 2011 #6 More importantly, check here before you type again.