Gt5

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMREAL187
  • 16 comments
  • 1,011 views
Messages
7
England
England
Messages
IMREAL187
Hello,

I have around 1994 cars.... so i have all cars in game but i was wondering if anyone had the 370z acacdemy ver?
 
We are many who have the 370z :lol:
 
I read it the same way...

You have every car and wonders if others has the 370Z...

👍
 
Hello,

I have around 1994 cars.... so i have all cars in game but i was wondering if anyone had the 370z acacdemy ver?

This part confuses people....
 
Excuse my little joke, I can send one on Tuesday :) If you do not receive a better offer
 
This should be in the Marketplace
 
Last edited:
It was in Q/A
I'm pretty sure it wasn't because there is no thread that was moved from that forum on the first page.
 
Ross
I'm pretty sure it wasn't because there is no thread that was moved from that forum on the first page.

If the OP moved it he had the option to leave a redirect....
 
FR sent to IMREAL187
 
Pretty much conversation for a donation trade. :lol: - over and out -
 
You must accept my friend request. Otherwise I cannot send you anything
 
Back