GT5's >MISSING< Tracks & Circuits [Moving on to GT6]

-> ...
Don't give up Vanishing Boy.:) Im sure your efforts won't be wasted, i honestly believe PD may view this thread and maybe consider a few!:)
^ I'm not giving up just yet (revising the GT version & about to start the Forza version), I'm just moving the list to a better place thats all. :)

-> ...

^ I'm not giving up just yet (revising the GT version & about to start the Forza version), I'm just moving the list to a better place thats all. :)
Oh okey, keep up the good work and maybe if your lucky they will consider it!:)👍 I may create a thread like this on all the missing cars from GT5. Feel free to join in:)

-> ...
Oh okey, keep up the good work and maybe if your lucky they will consider it!:)👍 I may create a thread like this on all the missing cars from GT5. Feel free to join in:)
^ Well...unfortunately, someone beat you already:

GT5's Missing Cars

^ I've helped out this thread quite considerably before relinquishing my efforts towards my list here (and the Vehicle Wish List). ;)

Well, im interested on following the evolution of this thread into your site. Any link we can visit?
^ So far it isn't up yet, but you can visit my blog site HERE. ;)

^ Which "Searching for Evidence of Hidden Things" version? GT1, GT2, or GT3? Because ever since I took a break on my list here, I kinda stop reading those threads. :indiff:

^ Which "Searching for Evidence of Hidden Things" version? GT1, GT2, or GT3? Because ever since I took a break on my list here, I kinda stop reading those threads. :indiff:
It was GT2, i have found a secret Lancer EVO V rally car in the game that few people knew about at all! Believed to be Kaz's EVO. No clue as to why it was cut!

^ You mean this one? :sly:

420377_404853729540888_100000487920263_1627944_1339732146_n.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.40.29+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.38.49+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.38.22+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.38.12+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.37.23+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.36.14+AM.png

^ There was no definite answer either on the Missing Car thread. I suspect licensing issues. ;)

420377_404853729540888_100000487920263_1627944_1339732146_n.jpg

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.40.29+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.38.49+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.38.22+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.38.12+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.37.23+AM.png

Screen+shot+2012-07-28+at+12.36.14+AM.png

^ There was no definite answer either on the Missing Car thread. I suspect licensing issues. ;)

Yep thats it! That was what i found, surprisingly few people knew about this one, little attention was brought to it. Also that red low rider convertible GTX i was talking about earlier in the searching for evidence of hidden things thread, i figured out it is a body mod that removes part of the roof. It's not a secret car, just a mod. Unfortunitly i don't know the code for it, it was on geocities when it shut down.:nervous:

That is what Polyphony Digital named it. I saw a screenshot where Plam Strip was said in the intro.

I think it's just a spelling error, GT2 was full of bad spelling, even the "high speed ring" is called "high speed link" in the german version of the game.

-> Well theres news from the awesome Xenn-meister...

-> Seems like he discovered that the SSR11 '90s (of GT1 fame) was included in GT3 as a hidden code!!

It looks like GT3 may have kept the original layout of SSR11 at some point:

SSR11.png
^ Yup, thats right its the SSR11 '90s IN GT3!!!!

:eek:

-> Well theres news from the awesome Xenn-meister...

-> Seems like he discovered that the SSR11 '90s (of GT1 fame) was included in GT3 as a hidden code!!

^ Yup, thats right its the SSR11 '90s IN GT3!!!!

:eek:

For real???

Damn... I miss that one a lot...

-> It looked very legit! The overall design (gauges, timer, rev counter, etc.( syncs up with the Impreza WRC and the map!!! All in GT3 quality!!!

Amazing! :eek:

I didn't even know that the 90's SSR11 was on GT3. It looks really good, thus showing how PD remastered and improved the setting and syncing the physics of GT3 with the map.

Makes me wish that I had a Action Replay or Gameshark. :(

^ I do have a Gameshark, but I lost the memory card to initiate the code, but I do have the disc. ;)

son of a gun i just might wanna try this myself. time 2 dust off the old gameshark (if my ps3 supports the software)

The Vanishing Boy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A56Ss7oMTag">YouTube Link</a>

how would i acquire it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I noted this when watching a replay, there is a city near Grand Valley Speedway, look:

791423212_c30b7b8d6f_z.jpg

Maybe it's special stage city, since Grand Valley Speedway it's fictional.

^ Ever since. GVS '90s (GT1/2), '00s/A (GT3), & '00s/B (GT4/5) are always close to a certain city.

-> But the way that city looks, its not as massive like the metropolis-style of Special Stage area. :)

-> ...
Well, I'll be damned.. :eek:
^ I've been meaning to say Sir, but since you're in the media circuit from Europe. Have you had access to this GTHD Beta?

-> This Eiger Trail is completely different compared to its later iterations. Just watch this video and see the difference...

photo.jpg

^ This video source came from Europe, so it may be in your backyard. Many thanks! 👍

Hey man! How have you been doing? I've been absent from GTP for a (very) long time, so I missed out on some stuff.

However, I am really happy to see that you are still pursuing your amazing work. Your attention to detail is what attracts back to this thread every time.

Keep at it, you have a fan on this side willing to help you on anything that you might need. 👍

-> Being sick kinda sucks, but at least slow progress on my Missing Track List at my blogsite is doing fine now! :sly:

Hey man! How have you been doing? I've been absent from GTP for a (very) long time, so I missed out on some stuff.
^ Not really, before my post at 11/08/12, the last post was on 07/28/12. So you didn't miss anything much. :)

However, I am really happy to see that you are still pursuing your amazing work. Your attention to detail is what attracts back to this thread every time.
^ You can thank Xenn for that, his discovery of the SSR11 '90s on GT3 rekindled my interest of my educational crusade again! Although I haven't edited the OP since 05/25/12 despite with this shocking discovery...

Keep at it, you have a fan on this side willing to help you on anything that you might need. 👍
^ Very many thanks! At the moment, I'm building a more refined version on my blogsite Vanishing Boy's Adventures. At the moment, its still under contruction.

-> The best thing about the blog version, the stuff that many people rants about the way I formed the list will be gone. As I will divide the list into 3 categories:

- Missing & Altered
- Unreleased & Prototypes
- Possible Variations

^ Once I'm done with the GT version, I will start Forza's version. I didn't bought every Forza Motorsport titles for no reason! :sly:

-> Since the sites that provides the Forza's Tracks are dropping like dead flies... :indiff:

Back