jtqmopar Messages 1,196 United States Messages jtqmopar Jul 19, 2014 #1 I bought a new copy. Who wants the code? A test or time trial might be in order. I'll give a little while for replies and decide where to go from there.
I bought a new copy. Who wants the code? A test or time trial might be in order. I'll give a little while for replies and decide where to go from there.
PaMu1337 Messages 5,855 Netherlands Messages PaMu1337 Jul 19, 2014 #3 Just a reminder: if the code is from the USA, it will only work in NTSC regions (possibly even limited to North America)
Just a reminder: if the code is from the USA, it will only work in NTSC regions (possibly even limited to North America)
jtqmopar Messages 1,196 United States Messages jtqmopar Jul 19, 2014 #4 PaMu1337 Just a reminder: if the code is from the USA, it will only work in NTSC regions (possibly even limited to North America) Click to expand... good call, it is in fact a US code
PaMu1337 Just a reminder: if the code is from the USA, it will only work in NTSC regions (possibly even limited to North America) Click to expand... good call, it is in fact a US code
GBalao888 Messages 4,692 Philippines Messages GBalao888 Messages GBalao888 Jul 20, 2014 #6 I'll take any code (as long as it's US Version Only) as I have the digital download, US version.