GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,790 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a pontiac Trans Am...
 
^ Like this one? :)
1969ta26.jpg
 
I forgot to include the words "last gen" trans am. The early 2000's. I loooove the tail lights
 
Okay, Camaro SS '00

I play in cockpit view, so I don't see the taillights. Arent the ones you are talking about rounded with a black honeycomb over them? I can picture it, but don't know exactly
 
jtqmopar
Okay, Camaro SS '00

I play in cockpit view, so I don't see the taillights. Arent the ones you are talking about rounded with a black honeycomb over them? I can picture it, but don't know exactly

Basically. They are a little taller than the Camaros and get narrower towards the middle of the rear
 
Okay, Camaro SS '00

I play in cockpit view, so I don't see the taillights. Arent the ones you are talking about rounded with a black honeycomb over them? I can picture it, but don't know exactly

1. That's a standard car, so no; that's not good enough.
2. I would also love to have a firebird in GT, I don't care if they're the same underneath, they still look apart and would feel different to drive than the ridiculous duplicates or any of the 40+ skylines that are in GT already.
 
1. That's a standard car, so no; that's not good enough.
2. I would also love to have a firebird in GT, I don't care if they're the same underneath, they still look apart and would feel different to drive than the ridiculous duplicates or any of the 40+ skylines that are in GT already.

Actually, I do enjoy the triplets that chevy made. I drove one of my friend's newer model (IDK what year) WS6 with K&N carbon intake and custom 3" exhaust. Sounded great and never felt like it was going to run away from you. It was the only car that anyone I knew had that could keep up with my '04 Mustang. I'd like to see more cars like these made premium instead of cars like the Cizeta and older ferrari's etc.
 
2 i wonna say for 2014
13-09-06-lexus-super-gt-racing-gt500-front.jpg
replacing the ugly sc430 And
Honda-NSX-GT_Concept_2013_1600x1200_wallpaper_02.jpg
replacing that HSV
 
Ford G7A( rebuilt mark IV)

64%20BRABHAM.jpg


AC 378 GT Zagato '12

ac_378_gt_zagato_2.jpg
 
Has anyone noticed that the font of the number 6 on the Pikes Peak Escudo is very similar to the GT6 number font? I wish they'd make the Pikes Peak demon a Premium car.
 
I also want:

2011 Dodge Durango / 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2014 Range Rover Sport
 
Sorry for double post, can a mod delete this post?
 
Last edited:
Super rare Ferrari 206 S dino berlinetta competionze.

Ferrari-206-S-Dino-Berlinetta-Competizione_2.jpg
 
Has anyone noticed that the font of the number 6 on the Pikes Peak Escudo is very similar to the GT6 number font? I wish they'd make the Pikes Peak demon a Premium car.

+ get new ones:
Peugoet 208 t16
Ford fiesta pikes peak
monster sport Suzuki... one of them, I don't really care as long there is one :D
... just to name a few!
 
Have to say though, I am so looking forward to this "Vision Gran Turismo" thing 👍
 
To add Koenigsegg license and all that concept cars they promised.
 
Lets see the RCMS Gobstoppers - Part 1 & 2!
Gobstopper-2-RCM-1-28-800x500.jpg
 
The nissan Shiloeuette R30, from GT2.
 
Needs some 50's cars like the Chevy Bel-Air or a Cadillac

Also i really want some old english convertable from the 60's (Like an MGB)
 
May of been said but Audi Quattro Concept
audi-quattro-concept-xl.jpg
 
What I mean about the Quattro is dose vents :crazy:

They just don't look like they should be on that car.
 


Gordon Tronson Ford Model T "Double-Trouble" '27

Two 4.6-litre Ford V8s. Four superchargers. 1,200bhp.
​


That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!
 
Johnnypenso
That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!

Insert comment here from fans of only jdm cars about American cars not turning
:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back