GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insert comment here of aussie/nz backyard built cars being better :o
 
Ferrari Xzeri
ferrari-xezri-concept-3.jpg


👍
 
Youngun
May of been said but Audi Quattro Concept
That's beautiful! I love the bulky look.
sparkytooth
My god it's hideous :eek: :yuck:
*gasps* How dare you?!?! *points* Blasphemer!
LamborghiniSV
Ferrari Xzeri

👍

I'm sorry, but this deserves sparky's comment about the Audi. Did Ferrari sign a contract with HotWheels? 💡
 
That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!

Please explain how THAT is beautiful. :crazy:
 
Team THRT Drift
I'm sorry, but this deserves sparky's comment about the Audi. Did Ferrari sign a contract with HotWheels? 💡


But what about the race car version?

fxc1.jpg
 
Please explain how THAT is beautiful. :crazy:

I'm probably a little older than a lot of folks here and I grew up in an era where a Mustangs, Camaro's, Superbirds, Hotrods etc. were the thing. Every cool dude had a fast car in a straightline, nobody cared about turning because there was nowhere to turn, everyone raced on the street in a straight line. Big motors, big tires, lots of sound and smoke...brings back a lot of memories. I also think drag racing should have it's own separate thing in the GT series, complete with tracks and light trees etc. This car would fit perfectly with that. :)
 
That's a beauty. One thing definitely missing in GT is an homage to iconic American Hot Rod style cars, cars that probably handle like crap, but go like stink in a straight line. Imagine a grid full of them!!!

Now that would be cool. A whole grid of "Deuce" coupes and roadsters.
 
But what about the race car version?

fxc1.jpg
I want it, I WANT IT NOW.

Because Racecar. This would be my new 650pp + hero. Unless it catches on fire for some reason.
 
Ranman20
But what about the race car version?

*sigh*.... Might as well include both the road version and the racecar. If that's in, then I vote for the 2013 Alfa Romeo Gloria

AlfaRomeoGloria-Geneva2013.jpg


Alfa-Romeo-Gloria-14.jpg
 
I'm probably a little older than a lot of folks here and I grew up in an era where a Mustangs, Camaro's, Superbirds, Hotrods etc. were the thing. Every cool dude had a fast car in a straightline, nobody cared about turning because there was nowhere to turn, everyone raced on the street in a straight line. Big motors, big tires, lots of sound and smoke...brings back a lot of memories. I also think drag racing should have it's own separate thing in the GT series, complete with tracks and light trees etc. This car would fit perfectly with that. :)

I understand your opinion :)
...and, I'm with you on the drag racing idea 👍
 
pmartins18
Nissan Nismo Leaf RC
I didn't think it was possible to make that car look more aerodynamic
 
I understand your opinion :)
...and, I'm with you on the drag racing idea 👍

The drag racing would be fun as heck.
 
Quote from pmartins18
07-nissan-leaf-nismo-rc-ny.jpg


Nissan Nismo Leaf RC
YES!!!
 
Last edited:
This! The all-new Alfa 4C!

Alfa-Romeo-4C-1%5B3%5D.jpg
 
^ That is the concept version (look at the headlights)...

alfa-romeo_100429344_l.jpg


;)

^ Those are some creepy headlights, that is the first thing I will replace! :indiff:
 
May have been mentioned before.. But all I wish for is the E30 BMW ///M3 to be included in GT6!
 
The Vanishing Boy
^ That is the concept version (look at the headlights)...

;)

^ Those are some creepy headlights, that is the first thing I will replace! :indiff:

The production version has awful headlights. I'm sure there will be an aftermarket mod.
 
The production version has awful headlights. I'm sure there will be an aftermarket mod.
I knew that one is the concept...that's the one I hope to see in the game! Considering old GT's Alfa love, I bet the 4C will make it in the game.
 
Would be nice to have a very long tunnel track for cruising and racing also
 
Would be nice to have a very long tunnel track for cruising and racing also

*Cough* Special Stage Route X *Cough*
 
lol :D
 
^Nice choice, I've just heard about that Mustang. I wonder how quick it would go around the nurburgring.

Um, my recent wishlists:

Matech Ford GT1 '09; recently shown in the current GTPlanet news.
matech-GT1-Ford-2009-Image-014-1280.jpg


Mercedes-Benz E-Class Hill Climb Car
jpeg-640x426.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I would like to see some of the old North America Super Touring Car Championship cars, or a least the Dodge Stratus.
tourred.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back