GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
  • 1,202,784 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Mercedes Touring Car
jpeg-640x426.jpeg
Dat Mega Wing :drool:

hnnng.jpg
 
Looks like a Hillclimb car.

It could be, I just assumed it was a touring car; it reminds me of some of the DTM Mercs I've seen.

BMW Alpina B6 GT3 Race Car
milestones_30.jpg
 
It could be, I just assumed it was a touring car; it reminds me of some of the DTM Mercs I've seen.

Oh I'm 99.99% sure that it is, there's just always a chance that I'm wrong, and I don't want to seem rude, so I openly phrased my comment.

And there's always the chance it's based on a 2.3/2.5-16 Group A Car... but considering the extent of it's modifications, it could just be a basic 190E that's been chopped to pieces.

Anyways, the excessive amounts of aero and the very haphazard livery suggest that it's a hillclimb car to me.
 
The Mercedes is Reto Miesel's old Hillclimb car, old Judd V8 under the bonnet, with the limiter set somewhere near 10.000RPM!
 
Oh I'm 99.99% sure that it is, there's just always a chance that I'm wrong, and I don't want to seem rude, so I openly phrased my comment.

And there's always the chance it's based on a 2.3/2.5-16 Group A Car... but considering the extent of it's modifications, it could just be a basic 190E that's been chopped to pieces.

Anyways, the excessive amounts of aero and the very haphazard livery suggest that it's a hillclimb car to me.
The Mercedes is Reto Miesel's old Hillclimb car, old Judd V8 under the bonnet, with the limiter set somewhere near 10.000RPM!

Yup, you're both right, the spoiler seemed to big to be a Touring car anyway. I'll just fix my earlier post.

-------

Oh yeah, I want this Mercedes SLK too.

SLK_TWB1.jpg
 
Carlsson CK35 (SLK-30) Race Car :)

2006-carlsson-ck35-based-on-mercdes-benz-slk-350-top-view-588x441.jpg
 
Last edited:
Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 JTS Q4 '10
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 '06
Chevrolet Cobalt SS '07
Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 '06
Dodge Charger SRT-8 '06
Dodge Charger SRT-8 '12
Ford Capri Mk III 2.8 Injection '82
Holden Monaro HQ GTS Coupe '73
Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG '12
Opel Astra J '10
Opel Insignia '12
Opel Insignia Sports Tourer '12
Pontiac G6 '06
Pontiac G8 GXP '09
Pontiac Solstice GXP coupe '09
Saturn Sky '08
Toyota Celica Supra MkII '85
 
Last edited:
Ferrari 330 P4 1967 Le Mans (One off)
dmwwok.gif
 
Ferrari 512S Berlinetta Speciale '69
ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_8.jpg

ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_5.jpg

ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_6.jpg

ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_7.jpg

ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_4.jpg

ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_3.jpg

1969_Pininfarina_Ferrari_512_S_Berlinetta_Speciale_05.jpg

ferrari_512_s_berlinetta_speciale_2.jpg
 
That Ferrari has a nice arse.
 
That is one bizarre looking photoshoot...lol. Ugly car too...:yuck:
 
Looks too much like the Stratos Zero:

vd39.jpg


Maserati Boomerang:

Supercars_Maserati_Boomerang.JPG


Lamborghini Bravo:

74bertone_lamborghini_p114_bravo_01.jpg


All share the same design philosophy!
 
Looks too much like the Stratos Zero:



Maserati Boomerang:



Lamborghini Bravo:



All share the same design philosophy!

Thats because they were all designed by the same person.
 
Thats because they were all designed by the same person.

Wrong only the Stratos Zero and the Bravo have the same designer!

Designers at Giugiaro, Bertone and Pininfarina explored similar concepts in the late 60's and early 70's
 
Wrong only the Stratos Zero and the Bravo have the same designer!

Designers at Giugiaro, Bertone and Pininfarina explored similar concepts in the late 60's and early 70's

Thanks for correcting me on that.
 
Never mind the arse... look at the size of those tyres! I want those :)
 
ku-bigpic.jpg


GMC Sierra HD '15 ;) :sly:
 
Wrong pic, fixed it :p

Darn trucks are hard to distinguish these days.
 
v123moto45

1. That isn't confirmed
2. Every R32/3/4/5 seems like it's in the game. I doubt you have to worry about that one making it in
 
1. That isn't confirmed
2. Every R32/3/4/5 seems like it's in the game. I doubt you have to worry about that one making it in
We're still missing most of the ER30 series (The RWD Skylines) and the Nismo R32.
 
Oh god... I hope someone won`t say something like, ,,We need more Skylines in GT6,,. Well, I hope I will sleep good tonight. No more evil Nissan Skyline nightmares for me, please. :crazy:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, I wanna more cars to GT6. :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back