GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,915 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
%255Bnn.ik%255D+42.JPG


realtime01.JPG


1970GurneySuperbird.jpg
 
img.php



470_caterham_greaves.jpg


12e52turner.jpg
 
I've got to stop looking at this thread so often. The numbers seem like they are stuck and not moving at all. I used to come once or twice a week and was amazed at how quickly it was going down.:lol:
 
I've got to stop looking at this thread so often. The numbers seem like they are stuck and not moving at all. I used to come once or twice a week and was amazed at how quickly it was going down.:lol:

Your right its flying down 👍

marc-vds-racing-team-ford-gt1-matech-baguette-20568.jpg
 
phantomcar.jpg
 
Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ 1963

Car-41-Alfa-Romeo-Guilia-TZ-1963-1024x534.jpg


7961226952_fe00020e16_z.jpg
 
wd-40-image.jpg


No more tenuous than some posts here.
 
Last edited:
how many times are people going to put the picture of that same GT40 :dunce:
 
lunarwolf, it's what happens when people don't look back at what's been posted already; laziness!
 
My swedish contribution :)
4181728290_79e4ecbe92.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back