GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,923 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
10258784423_e4004c875d_c.jpg

8542289952_4bf2a30dc8_c.jpg


8656511590_b34849a7c3_c.jpg


8523185655_5c575ed733_c.jpg


Stance. Drifting. Touge. Photomode. :dopey:👍​
 
^And yet I see no number pertaining to the days left on any of those pics..


img.php



41-Car.jpg


41car.jpg
 
I've been nuts about Daytona for years...

 
Well, I'll go by RACECAR's counter for now on. With that said...

...the 40 day mark should be active on the counter now.
4648463451_88ff894930.jpg


#40 Ford GT40; I call it "Forty-ception".
s1_1.jpg


ford-gt40.jpg


Gulf_Ford_GT40_Goodwood.jpg
 
5479404465_f24e5ab5f7_b.jpg
 
Ferrari-F40-parade-3.jpg


7658579774_92a0db6044_b.jpg


ferrari-f40-silverstone-1.jpg


so... no #s but I'd hope it drives the point home lol
 
I couldnt resist with this
29452BU.jpg
 
Ford GT40
1967_ford_gt40-pic-1267327659164254298.jpeg


1967-Ford-GT40-Mark-I-front-three-quarter.jpg


Side1965_Ford_GT40_135.jpg


Alright, no more GT40s from me after that:
6230947931_7e6db983f4_z.jpg
 
Ok! :D

GlockPorsch12-51C.jpg
 
Flickr_-_wbaiv_-_green_%5E39_Porsche_911_GT3_race_car.jpg
 
s1_1.jpg



39car.jpg
 
supegt_sepang_234.jpg
 
@RACECAR: Nice Zonda bro

5062847943_98653fd140_b.jpg
 
U17265.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back