GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,882 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yardley_McLaren_MH0067.jpg
 
Thank God! I saw the 220 first and thought that there had been a delay :sly:

For a moment there, me, too. :crazy:
Could have been worse, could have said 333. :)

 
I need a 'touch-screen' 'like' button. Like it, touch it.

At least this helps numb the pain till launch day.
 
fire-brigade-car_~WE119509.jpg


Yep, it's a firetruck! :lol:
 
I see what you did there. ;)
 
pt-briscoe-contact-2.jpg


pt-briscoe-contact-3.jpg


pt-briscoe-contact-4.jpg

(Ryan Briscoe's near fatal crash at Chicagoland)​


30katyleft.jpg


33exideleft.jpg
 
I bet I know what car will be posted tomorrow. Hint: Nissan GT1 car from the 90's.
 
I'm surprised that noone thought of this.
1992_Toyota_TS010_01.jpg


hmm, the GT sponsor on this skyline is in the same color scheme as Gran Turismo's colors.
2ec38e1bba93f71f2d4d02c75cf3a167.jpg
 
7010013305_c85bf41af9_c.jpg


s1_1.jpg


R32 Skyline GT-R Nismo
1990-nissan-skyline-r32.jpg
 
nissans.jpg

Great timing!
 
IMG_4098_edited-1.jpg


GT500-EPSON-HSV-010-Honda-HSV-010-GT_2.jpg
 
epson.jpg


8537508197_61692e8d67_o.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back