GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,882 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
p1470191482-3.jpg

Volvo WILL return :sly:.

p1470181776-3.jpg

p1733044135-3.jpg


With an old SD1 Rover for good measure.
spa88%2032.jpg
 
large_03.jpg


image.jpg


And one of the first cars I always buy in GT:

21898d1311053999-official-nzhondas-com-livery-competition-honda-cup-car-32-dsc_6674.jpg
 
My racecar... Not number 35... At Laguna Seca
image.jpg


With sponsors :)
image.jpg
 
please let days lift move to 31 or this thread is gonna be 95% Nissan skylines :lol::lol: Yea i went there :nervous:
 
^I don't think that will reduce the skyline count. There are R31 & R30 skylines.
---------------------

2965643520_98eb04231e.jpg


05-89-04-23-32-FSrs.jpg


45.jpg
 
please let days lift move to 31 or this thread is gonna be 95% Nissan skylines :lol::lol: Yea i went there :nervous:

Take this!! lol

wallls.com-41347.jpg


nissan-gt-r-1970-2010-40-years-1920x12001.jpg
 
Last edited:
ehm... that was actually the #32 car...
 

Attachments

  • article-2283518-183A90A0000005DC-466_964x633.jpg
    article-2283518-183A90A0000005DC-466_964x633.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 10
:lol:

Time flies quick, RACECAR . . . sometimes. :D

Hope this helps heal the pain:

 
So...where's the 32?
The 32 is in the amount of brain cells x1000 I burned to win... Actually, I didn't know the rules about 32... Just saw pics of cars that are number 32...
 
32 days left for the wailing and gnashing of teeth, Lawndart. :lol: It's the countdown to the release date of GT6. I think.

Unless Kaz springs a surprise on us. Never know with Murphy.



*runs, runs, runs like the wind from pitchforks and screams.
 
The 32 is in the amount of brain cells x1000 I burned to win... Actually, I didn't know the rules about 32... Just saw pics of cars that are number 32...

In this thread, you post pictures that are relevant to the number of that many days left, whether they are directly related to GT or to racing. Today (for now anyway), its 32 so there's a lot of cars with 32 (or in some cases, cars with 32 in their naming nomenclature).
 
Won't it be delayed for half a year soon, following PD tradition? ;)
 
In this thread, you post pictures that are relevant to the number of that many days left, whether they are directly related to GT or to racing. Today (for now anyway), its 32 so there's a lot of cars with 32 (or in some cases, cars with 32 in their naming nomenclature).
Lol

Then I was way off! My other car is 56... And I really don't want a reason to post that one now!!!
 
All these great GT and race-related cars in here are feeding the fever.

Drivers! Get those wheels ready!



31 days, 19 hours, 45 mins left.

Nevermind.
 
193710476.jpeg
 
Wait am i allowed to take pictures of cars in gt5 with the appropriate number on them?
 
Wait am i allowed to take pictures of cars in gt5 with the appropriate number on them?

I suppose you can do that, I've also thought about doing that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back