GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,851 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
432011144838-1985%20Snijers%20Champion%20BRC%20%20%28L.P.R%29%2001.JPG
loix%25203.jpg


MR2

imagephp_zps913c721e.jpg
_3062388.jpg
sized_IMG_0394.JPG
 
v2motorsports-gallery-spec-miata-waterford-1.jpg

Holy cow, time is moving so slow. Cannot wait until Friday.
 
They are off by a day.

Car_3_GT2_J.Magnussen_J.O_Connell_Chevrolet_Corvette_C6R_Corvette_Racing_2A5083.jpg
 
2/3 either one it's pretty damn close! :gtpflag:

But I'm going with 2 as most of today's images are of 2.

image.jpg


Classic :bowdown:
 
I think since we've counted this thing down from a billion, PD should just give us the game a day earlier. Who's with me?
 
1 day to go until Japanese release:

daytona.jpg

5Hours137860371WEB.jpg

Ss9_loeb_m.jpg

110166856KR078_Malaysian_F11.jpg


Almost there...
 
And now to end with a BIG bang... See y'all when GT6 hardwirse itself to my PS3's disc-drive.


1365452152765.jpg

1358181900141.jpg

Shadow-AVS-MkI-Chevrolet_3.jpg

1356127232003.jpg

1315465665215.jpg

porsche_956_c_coupe_3.jpg

1315460516657.jpg

8892017609_35cfa83daf_o.jpg

21_905_Evo2.jpg

110-11.jpg



And lastly, a car that would probably give the X2014 a run for it's money... Well, if it was in-game, anyway.

CyberFormula01.jpg
 
And now to end with a BIG bang... See y'all when GT6 hardwirse itself to my PS3's disc-drive.
@5-pictures-per-post
Not quite in keeping with the title of the thread ;P
 
Porsche 911 GT1
1997-Porsche-911-GT1-Evo1.jpg


1996-porsche-911-gt1-road-car-993.jpg


Toyota GT-ONE
toyota-gt-one-1998-1999%202.jpg


Chevrolet Corvette GT1
corvette-in-fia-gt1-race-at-adria-01.jpg


Chevrolet Corvette C1
Chevrolet_Corvette_blue_vr_EMS.jpg
 
So, one day until GT6. For me, the game comes out on Dec. 6, but I'll play along regardless. The F1 is huge when enlarged.

2db2b1k.jpg

2d95lec.jpg
 
2013 Champions
Sebastian_Vettel_2013_Catalonia_test_(19-22_Feb)_Day_1-1.jpg
Johnson.jpg
VW-WRC13-01-RB-0762.jpg

And the 2
Red+Bull+Racing+Australia+V8+Supercar+Launch+nWL0v7aaGxhl.jpg
main contenders for the 2013 V8Supercar Championship
 
OMG Only one day before GT6 is reality, I'm so excited!
 
I'm confused, is it being released on the 5th in some places?

If I'm remembering correctly, the release date for Asia is the fifth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back