GT6 Countdown with picture. (5 pictures per post)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 3,022 comments
  • 311,872 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must visit shop, ask if can have copy earlier ;P
 
Vintage TIME XII! (Lauda-Hunt Edition)

james_hunt_1976.jpg


james_hunt__italy_1977__by_f1_history-d5snfti.jpg


james_hunt__argentine_1977__by_f1_history-d5e9faf.jpg


1976NrburgringNikiLaudaFerrari312T2.jpg


adhikz-1381240424.jpg


Hunt-Lauda-F1-1976-talking.jpg


​
 
My personal favourite McLaren, the 1989 MP4/5.

image21.jpg

891sennamp45bhonmon02.jpg

mclaren-mp4-5.jpg


So, one day until GT6. For me, the game comes out on Dec. 6, but I'll play along regardless.

I'm confused, is it being released on the 5th in some places?

As I was saying several pages back, this countdown makes no sense since we're not counting the current day, but most people don't seem to care so we're only counting full days remaining. For me there's 2 days left until GT6, although by this countdown 1 day and 22 hours, making it 1 day. I don't agree with it but I've been playing along as well.
 
So I guess we'll see Damon Hill tomorrow :)
The only "0" I know in motorracing.
 





Fiat Uno
images
 
Last edited:
It's actually 2 days for Europe and America :/ that 1 day will be very painful.
 
dtm-spengler-bmw-1-inline.jpg


No more weapons from me (the M1 Abrams and M1 Garand are good choices), last post here for me.
 
Last edited:
Well guys, we finally made it

car_hsv-010_1.jpg


All silly technicality aside, you know what that means:

Corvette2014ArrivalSignalt.png
 
One or two days guys, that doesn't matter. The line is there to be crossed soon ;)
If I think back at May, 15th 2013...so many days were still to come :crazy:
 
One or two days guys, that doesn't matter. The line is there to be crossed soon ;)
If I think back at May, 15th 2013...so many days were still to come :crazy:
Operation Make This Thread One Hundred Pages
is go!
 

Evo-count | I

autowp.ru_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_i_5.jpg

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-todas-las-evoluciones_d92ce.jpg

1992_Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evolution_I_rally_001_2049.jpg

autowp.ru_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_rally_version_2.jpg

autowp.ru_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_rally_version_1.jpg



​
 
Are we a day off here, it's only Wednesday! 2 days to go.

600_G312-2_1318347810_243.jpg
 
RE_Amemiya_FD2.jpg

D1-Rd1-012.jpg

IMG_7096_copy.jpg
 
toyota_-_tf101.jpg

Toyota TF101

tumblr_l7m68ueoMa1qapwfro1_r1_500.jpg

Fact: Ronnie Peterson was the first ever F1 driver to use car number 1 when F1 started using permanent car numbers full time in 1974. ;)

(Can we assume that we are counting to Japanese and Asian release date of the game?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back