GT6 DRAG:LIST OF LEGENDS

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 297 comments
Don't worrie about poppin on, Chris didn't show either nor did KT. So you didn't lose a spot. New list up shortly, any questions let me know!
Also veyron told me he would not be able to make it but he was online and was still not present. Mich won his race against tb and wanted to challenge vey because he was online and playing GT6 but when I sent him a message he did not reply and went offline. I think mich and vey should be automatically locked into a race. Fair?
Hey sorry about that i had that on from a while ago it was left on i was not home at the moment i left my playstation on :nervous:

Hey sorry about that i had that on from a while ago it was left on i was not home at the moment i left my playstation on :nervous:
You and mich are locked in for next Sunday. Next time remember to turn off your PS3:cheers:

No worries Chris. We understand:tup:

Not sure if I should put Danny at ten or just add the first person to message?

Last edited:
You and mich are locked in for next Sunday. Next time remember to turn off your PS3:cheers:

Talked to trin not too long ago(maybe like an hour ago) and he said he interested in this legends comp 👍

Wish I was up and running already, got a little done this weekend not as much as I hoped. I would like that #10 spot :(

Oh ok but how, do I have to send a message to trin? what type of car would I be competing with? Thanks j,,, I honestly don't know much about how to do this in gtplanet lol

Oh ok but how, do I have to send a message to trin? what type of car would I be competing with? Thanks j,,, I honestly don't know much about how to do this in gtplanet lol
You wait untill 3pm est This friday too reply in this thread saying you would like too challenge Trin. Once you have done that you wait untill 7pm est on that following sunday too race him. You can use any of the 4 cars that have been selected too race trin. The selected cars are on the first page of this thread in the Op (First post).

He will have too be on gtp at 3:00 pm est on friday too call out trin or he will have too wait till sunday an see if trin is there, Its first come first serve
He does not have an account so i will do it for him and it will be sunday at 3:30 correct?

He does not have an account so i will do it for him and it will be sunday at 3:30 correct?
I think your friend should just make a gtp account. Makes it easier for Hyper to keep track of who is on the list. If your friend wants to challenge for a spot and you don't have the time to put in a request for him he loses his chance to challenge someone.

Back