[GT6][Endurance] 2017 Mid-Field Sportscar Trophy @ Mid-Field RacewayFinished 

Tyres are unrestricted, and nitrous counts as a "non-traditional source" and is thus banned.

Right, time for some more considerations in terms of car choice because I'm impatient like that.

I've built one car that I figured would be good. Managed a low 1:15, comfortably around mid 1:15s, possibly able to break into the 1:14s on a perfect lap. Then took out The Mighty V12. Immediately 1.5 seconds faster. Gets quite twitchy in the rain, though.
Percentage of the rain??

Okay, so a slight change of plan, no just kidding, lots of changes.

-Is it okay we go to the 600 PP class? My teammate @damonc84 tested the Viper with about 500 PP, and it's literally just a weight sack.

-We tested the Viper in the 600 PP class and found a couple of things;

-The Viper handles great and is 10 seconds faster than the 500 PP variant, plus can put up a pretty good fight with the GT3 cars since @damonc84 tested a SLS AMG GT3 and was quite close between the Viper and SLS AMG GT3.

Okay, so a slight change of plan, no just kidding, lots of changes.

-Is it okay we go to the 600 PP class? My teammate @damonc84 tested the Viper with about 500 PP, and it's literally just a weight sack.

-We tested the Viper in the 600 PP class and found a couple of things;

-The Viper handles great and is 10 seconds faster than the 500 PP variant, plus can put up a pretty good fight with the GT3 cars since @damonc84 tested a SLS AMG GT3 and was quite close between the Viper and SLS AMG GT3.
It's not a purpose built race car, so no.

I've made this one exception to the general rules. If they feel like they've got it sorted enough to be competitive among proper race cars, I figured I'd give them the chance to prove themselves.

I've made this one exception to the general rules. If they feel like they've got it sorted enough to be competitive among proper race cars, I figured I'd give them the chance to prove themselves.
Alright. If it's fine by you it's fine by me.

Definitely interested in this, missed out on the Trial Mountain 2 hours, so this will be good fun

Just need to decide what class and car I will enter and use, probably going to do some testing to decide that, so will come back when all is decided.

Thank you for allowing us to compete in the 600pp group. I know for a fact we should be competitive with GT3 spec cars at the pp, Super GT500 cars will be a 100 mile long shot at competing with due to the aero and weight advantage.

Look forward to racing with yall and hope for a good race and a lagg free room.

I do not know who this concerns, but if anyone knows this "mikey_2412", will you please inform them the 2J has been banned and they thus need to change vehicle.

I do not know who this concerns, but if anyone knows this "mikey_2412", will you please inform them the 2J has been banned and they thus need to change vehicle.

I'll fast forward it to him as he is one of my friends.

Is there a banned car list for the 500pp category?

Anything goes as long as it's been bought from its original manufacturer as a production vehicle or a track car. Concepts, prototypes and vehicles tuned by an out-of-house tuning company (including Chrome Line, 15th Anniversary etc.) are banned.

For instance, a Nissan Skyline R34 road car is OK, as long as it's bought from the Nissan dealership. Cars like the Mine's and Blitz Skylines aren't.

@Harsk100 #1 in all modesty or did you win a previous enduro here?

He's just *that* kind of person.

Hey hey, I might join in, if I can alter my working schedule for this. one day after my days off.
If do get to join in, I think Ill run the 500PP. But after signing up the form, consider me a reserve for now.

IF i can the Tesla S to 500PP, can I run it? its not powered by good old petrol, but its not magic either

Quick question about race numbers. Does it matter if the race number you choose is different to one displayed on the car? Obviously only concerns standard race cars.

Last edited:
Quick question about race numbers. Does it matter if the race number you choose is different to one displayed on the car? Obviously the only concerns standard race cars.

No, you can go with whatever you feel like.

Just been told I'm going away on the weekend of the race, it's unlikely that I'll be able to race now. :ouch:

Just been told I'm going away on the weekend of the race, it's unlikely that I'll be able to race now. :ouch:

I was waiting for my timing to kick in :lol:

That is a bummer. Hopefully next time, whatever and whenever that may be, is more lucky.

I changed that long ago. Your entries are in the middle of a large group of Group 4 entries, so it might be playing tricks with you.

Back