GT6 error (1:635) ? servers down

• Thread starter symaski62
  • 59 comments
that would be a lot of ban hammers, for a game that didn't sell well

to reduce the amount of players, the more dedicated fans, would bite PD in the ass in the long run. esp since their greed is angering a lot of ppl. this would be the icing on the cake, at least for me

would be great if we could bypass the whole PSn and have dedicated servers like in PC gaming, that way we could get community mods etc... which would make this game epic

I get a different Code. ID=2:536 I believe the servers are being worked on I thought one of the notices said the 12th was a maintenance day for a few hours. Some one else posted that GT5 in-game message said that the servers were going to be worked on today.

I got code 1:536 earlier.
I bought the game yesterday, unlocked seasonals/online today. Won the M4, tried to join online and failed.
Was dreading the beginning of GT5-like connection problems, despite me living in a different country now. I am a little releived to see I am not the only one who cant get on.

Pretty sure I read in-game their would be maintenance scheduled for the 12th

Missed that Notif, but pulled from the PD Site:

At the following time we will perform the scheduled maintenance on the servers for Gran Turismo 6:

Every Tuesday, 04:00-06:00 GMT

Please be aware that while maintenance is being carried out, the online service may be unstable and you may experience difficulty connecting.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

*Please note that the maintenance time may be subject to change.

If it is maintenance, it ain't scheduled.

Everyone go back to panic stations. ;)

Missed that Notif, but pulled from the PD Site:

If it is maintenance, it ain't scheduled.

Everyone go back to panic stations. ;)
Unless they decided to panic ban people who used the glitch and some who didn't use the glitch then you guys are panicking over nothing.

In the news feed in the game (the tab at the left) its said that maintenance on the server will/may dicsonnect you from server.

I am not panicking and couldn't care less if they ban me.

I will enjoy offline more with better cars then move on to another driving game on PC, and a big FU to Sony.

I didn't buy PS4 at launch because poor games and I got burned with a FAT PS3 (Xbox too) that eventually died so no launch consoles until bugs fixed. however if Sony choose to be morons I will go elsewhere and Sayonara to ever getting a PS4

I will enjoy offline more with better cars then move on to another driving game on PC, and a big FU to Sony.

I didn't buy PS4 at launch because poor games and I got burned with a FAT PS3 (Xbox too) that eventually died so no launch consoles until bugs fixed. however if Sony choose to be morons I will go elsewhere and Sayonara to ever getting a PS4
Hummkay!! :rolleyes:

2466084-watch_out__we_got_a_badass_over_here_by_deadwoodpete83-d504d72.jpg

Back