GT6 error (1:635) ? servers down

• Thread starter symaski62
  • 59 comments
...This is totally like when we had the ssr7 glitch for money, nobody will be banned, chill.
536 error for me too, when i try to go in seasonals i get the "you need to log on psn" even though I'M logged in, lol.

^ what @GOTMAXPOWER says, also

Sorry I'm getting a wee bit confused here. Is everybody getting the error code? Or is it just the people who did the glitch?

The rooms were really bad lately. Laggy, can’t back out or join the track, a lot of weird stuff online. I highly doubt PD is focusing on banning people from said glitch rather than trying to fix the servers.

It must be an update! Livery editor, endurance races and auction house incoming. Time to create a thread/poll.:sly:

I'm getting this error too (Finland 7pm, Finlands timezone).

Worst of it, it ask on day if I wanted to use backup or not, I was bit careless and press OK. I lost my process in game till backup point. Not much harm was caused due I'm early on career. But it is very annoying to go earn those stars and do those Goodwood Speed Festivals again. Hopefully I get original savegame back when servers are up...

Servers are up for me in the US. Is this a Europe-only issue? I'm currently in a lobby with a bunch of Japanese and American players.

It must be an update! Livery editor, endurance races and auction house incoming. Time to create a thread/poll.:sly:

Doh! You missed out Event Editor. Now it's not going to happen and it's all your fault! :P

Edit. Back online in the UK.

GT 6 community modded would be the greatest thing in gaming history... for real...
Some of the cars already have the graphic quality of looking like they've been modded in so what's the harm in adding some more. If we can't add more then we can just alter the 100+ duplicates.

Back