GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Great set :)

That GTO clean up is really nice. The car looks so much better without the livery. 👍
Nice Gallardo shots too. I find the sky a bit wierd in the 2nd shot but it's just my taste.
Nice CCCL entry. :cheers:

Wow, that previous update with the FT1. I love some of those, especially the ones that look colour isolated. Great angles and framing. 👍

And the GTO looks great also. 👍

Excellent work once more Nicolas !
Love the first two shots with the 250 GTO, on the third the bottom part is perfect but ther is something which doesn't work in the background of the high part. Love the composition and the light effects in the fourth, just a beautiful one. And your CCCL entry is superb, nice compo and original toning 👍

Oh I missed a couple of sets here. It's hard to catch up with you huh. But, as always with you Nicolas, quantity is accompanied by quality. There are so many shots to talk about. The use of background is immense. That Stratos wheel shot is just mind blowing ! The level of detail is unheard of. I really don't know how you did that. Amazing work as always, keep it up.

I love how meaty the tyres look on the Stratos. Also the FT-1 shots are all superb!

As for the One-77 shots, I love the clarity of the details in these two. Great work as usual!👍

I love how meaty the tyres look on the Stratos. Also the FT-1 shots are all superb!

As for the One-77 shots, I love the clarity of the details in these two. Great work as usual!👍

Huge thanks Nux, I'm really glad you like them, especially the One-77. :cheers:

Wow, these two One77 pic are really beautiful, a real tribute to the beauty of this bodycar curves 👍

Last edited:
Wow, these two One77 pic are really beautiful, a reral tribute to the beauty of this bodycar curves 👍

Thanks, Jeremy! It tooked me a while to find the right angle to make the shots, to merge, for each pic.

That's some pretty serious merging on the One-77 shots. Well done. I like the modern simplicity of the shots also. Very clean and technical feel. 👍

GPR
That's some pretty serious merging on the One-77 shots. Well done. I like the modern simplicity of the shots also. Very clean and technical feel. 👍

Pleased to read you like the AM shots, I really wanted to keep them simple to focus 100% on the car and it's details.

Those Huayra shots on the last page look incredible, and same goes for the One-77 pics too 👍

I do firmly believe that I am becoming useless at being consistent in commenting on galleries. I mean, sheesh I've only just learned to be consistent in my own gallery, one step at a time... :P

Anyway, the lighting is utterly beautiful this time around, especially with the FT-1 on the previous page. Funnily enough, just the other day I was playing around with the FT-1 at the same photo location, trying to go for a particular angle, but I just couldn't get it somewhere I liked. I was going for a shot like this. Turns out I didn't need to do it, because you already did. :lol: And you've done it better than I would have. Epic set. The One-77 looks awesome in that blue too, it's just perfectly coloured for the lighting. 👍

Back