GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Great GTO pictures Nicolas, the old era licence plate is perfect, your editing is enhancing everything with panache. Bonne année mon ami :cheers:

Last edited:
I must be terrible at noticing updates! I haven't said anything on a set you released LAST YEAR!!! That's like... Ages ago...

What? 2014 has only just started? Oh.. Well that's all well then.

A great set, as always, though I'm quite curious about something in that Lunar Rover shot, which is those little plus signs everywhere? Do they mean anything, and what are they?

This gallery is filled to the top with outstanding pics! Whenever I see you'r work my face almost literally looks like this :eek:
Great shots NB :cheers:

Love the idea, but some of them have a lot of contrast in them for my liking. I know that's your style but sometimes in this condition lower contrast and darker surroundings could make your car pop and at the same time make the light source softer. Of course that's my own humble opinion.

Your last sets are all awesome Nicolas, I especially love the work on toning (and some beautiful bokeh) in the Ferrari 365 one and the realism of the Shelby shots. Impressive use of the scenery with the Ferrari 250 GT set also 👍 And the last set with this superb Abarth has an impressive work on contrast, very typical of (one of) you style.
Bravo Nicolas, on top as always !

Don't know where you took that Camaro shot, but it looks too good for me to care. :P 👍

Also like the extreme angles in the Abarth set. Goes well with the extreme/mad styling of the car. The car itself is intense in colour and the background is quite grey to make the car stand out more. How do you even do that!? :drool: Nicely done.

Thank you for your feedback, appreciated to read them. :cheers:

amaziny work :)

are you using a photo or these jut from the gt6 filters and such as?

uber coll work either way

All pics are edited with Gimp and Lightroom, I barely use the in game filters.

Don't know where you took that Camaro shot, but it looks too good for me to care. :P 👍
Also like the extreme angles in the Abarth set. Goes well with the extreme/mad styling of the car. The car itself is intense in colour and the background is quite grey to make the car stand out more. How do you even do that!? :drool: Nicely done.

The Camaro shot was in Goodwood, for the Abarth pics I desaturated the background and blurred it so that the red comes out more than with the partial color filter.

Bonus

What an update Nicolas! Such a beautiful bunch of shots! :crazy:

I love 2 6 9 11 and bonus shots! Great close ups. ;)👍

Back