GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
Awesome ones dude! I'm in love with the use of glaring lens flare and moderate sense of movement in the middle of a bleak field.

Corvette C2 Vs. Corvette C7 shot #2 is my fav! great update!!!Like also the first Cadillac's shot :drool::cheers:👍

Yeah, ass kicking muscle cars pictures, the tires rendering is perfect, compositions are brilliant. The CTS-V is shaped like a diamond, I love this car. Soft and efficient editing process, Bravo Nicolas, c'est beau :cheers:

Last edited:
Another :drool: emoticon flood...:sly:
No, seriously... Awesome work, again... Not more to say...
My favourites are the Diablos... Pleasepleaseplease tell me the name of DAT color on the bull...

That CTS-V looks great Nicolas.

The camaro/red devil is beautiful! I had this idea too the day I shoot the Camaro but I run out of time and forgot to do it after. Now I think it's useless to do it since you've already done it. :D

Thanks for all your comments and interest for my pics.

Another :drool: emoticon flood...:sly:
No, seriously... Awesome work, again... Not more to say...
My favourites are the Diablos... Pleasepleaseplease tell me the name of DAT color on the bull...
It's Pearl Orange.

Time for the 1st BIG update, after grinding way too much I was able to afford some of the new beauties.

Pano 9036 x 2160

What a delight to see this HUGE update! We can spend an entire minute in each shot and easily spend an hour just admiring your work. Your're the master of quality/quantity/variaty. :drool:

Everyting is amazing but I found these shots particular impressive:

3, 4, 12, 14, 19, 35, 36, 41, 42. Love the pano too. 👍

Man, you weren't kidding, what a huge update. I LOVE the raised black levels. When you do that, do you bump up the contrast first, then raise the black level? I get mixed results with raising the black levels such as yours, but you seem to have a consistent formula going. No chance I can pick a favorite from all these but I will say as a whole, major inspiration my friend!

Wow wow wow! Too many too comment on.... I'll just say they're all awesome!

I think the last two Megane shots are absolutely stunning. Beautiful lighting!:drool:👍

Good god I saw your Viper pics in the American Muscle thread and had to find your gallery. Amazing work sir can not wait to see more from you.

Wow, I love your choices to go off track to find some better angles. Especially the Ferrari 250 at Ascari (I believe it's Ascari at least). Very nice. 👍

Goddamit, Nicolas, stop posting real-life photos :D
What can I say? Give me moar pics like those! Each shot is very impressive, but these are holding are special place in my heart: 1, 3, 4, 8, 11, 13, 14, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26-28, 31-34, 37 and 42. 👍

:eek: Ok Nicolas is really back again, him and its massive and awesome updates. totally impossible to give you a descent feedback, too much pics, too much quality pics I mean !
I especially like a lot : the two 'vette shots ; The black & red devils ; The yellow Ferrari (seems that pody has at least learned to make trees... :P ; The tonning of the One77 shots ; The Veyron shots ; The Clio and the Mégane ones (love this dark toning).
great job my friend, very impressive work !

What a delight to see this HUGE update! We can spend an entire minute in each shot and easily spend an hour just admiring your work. Your're the master of quality/quantity/variaty. :drool:
Everyting is amazing but I found these shots particular impressive:
3, 4, 12, 14, 19, 35, 36, 41, 42. Love the pano too. 👍

Thank you, Ricardo for your appreciated feedback.

Man, you weren't kidding, what a huge update. I LOVE the raised black levels. When you do that, do you bump up the contrast first, then raise the black level? I get mixed results with raising the black levels such as yours, but you seem to have a consistent formula going. No chance I can pick a favorite from all these but I will say as a whole, major inspiration my friend!

Thanks Retro. Most of the time I play around with the black, grey and white levels to get the perfect result for me. I start to edit a shot with gimp and than finish it in Lightroom.

Lovely pictures, Nicolas ! As always great toning and mindblowing realism. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Ilya! I'm glad you like them.

Wow wow wow! Too many too comment on.... I'll just say they're all awesome!
I think the last two Megane shots are absolutely stunning. Beautiful lighting!:drool:👍

Cheers Nux! The Mégane shots are in my faves too, the light on this track is just sublime.

Good god I saw your Viper pics in the American Muscle thread and had to find your gallery. Amazing work sir can not wait to see more from you.

Thanks for your visit and comment, Frizbe!

Wow, I love your choices to go off track to find some better angles. Especially the Ferrari 250 at Ascari (I believe it's Ascari at least). Very nice. 👍

Thank you, Skython! I'm always on the hunt for the perfect scenery.

the peugeot i thought it was real :bowdown:

Thanks, I dont like the car itself but the pics turned uout pretty good.

Goddamit, Nicolas, stop posting real-life photos :D
What can I say? Give me moar pics like those! Each shot is very impressive, but these are holding are special place in my heart: 1, 3, 4, 8, 11, 13, 14, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 26-28, 31-34, 37 and 42. 👍

Thanks Konrad, more pics will follow, dont worry about that.

Stunning work as always but, wow, that last shot is just pure gold! :)

Thank you, Leanne! Always a pleasure to read your comments.

I love the calm look in number 4.

Thanks Jamie! The 250GT is such a beautiful car to shoot.

:eek: Ok Nicolas is really back again, him and its massive and awesome updates. totally impossible to give you a descent feedback, too much pics, too much quality pics I mean !
I especially like a lot : the two 'vette shots ; The black & red devils ; The yellow Ferrari (seems that pody has at least learned to make trees... :P ; The tonning of the One77 shots ; The Veyron shots ; The Clio and the Mégane ones (love this dark toning).
great job my friend, very impressive work !

Merci Jérémy! Appreciate your feedback.

Ford Mustang Boss 302

Last edited:
Love the sense of action and motion in this last update. Shots 4, 6, 7 & 8 are especially good in this way 👍
Shot 2 offers a very impressive and original view ! And the second to last is awesome :cheers:

Vibrant colors everywhere! Ascari Race Resort is looking more and more to be the go to place for a varied photo session so I'm enjoying seeing how people make their best use of it.

Past that, if I had to choose standout sets thus far, it'd have to be the CTS-V, Stingrays and the Camaros. 👍

Back