GT6 gallery by NBDESIGNZ | 16/07/16 - I'm back!

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 719 comments
What a coincidence! I had no idea you uploaded a Boss set around the same time as me. I think your set is awesome mate! I love how you've managed to make the car looks so aggressive.

I love the 11th shot, it just screams " I'm gonna run you over" haha!:lol: I also think the lighting in the 13th shot is stunning!:drool:

Well looks like your in the swing with your huge sets filled with awesome stuff. That first large set is awesome some real beauties in there. I particualrly like the Ferrari 250 in yellow, and some of the One-77 shots. And well just about almost everything, so much goodness. ;) 👍

As for the Boss set, they have your consistent punchy style with some great angles. Bravo mate. 👍

Last edited:
Saw your latest update in the Realistic Photo thread, then spent over an hour on your Flickr account.
This is one of the best places for photos on GTPlanet. Serious kudos bud, as ALL of the shots here are incredible.

Okay, the idea of putting two of the same car into one place is actually far cooler than I thought it would be. :drool: The opening shot is especially great. I like how the M logo sort of curves around the massive ball thing or whatever that is.

Wouh, so many pictures, Nicolas is back ! From your recent work, I'm truely loving the One-77 panorama, the white Clio and Red Mégane pictures, what a hellish productivity my friend, the Boss pic number 14 is really nice 👍

Superb work once more, I agree with Skython about the first pic 👍
The others statics ones are also great with a very good chocie of angle and a nice composition. Shot 14&15 are my fav' in the other ones 👍

Diablo set - super nice. Moody, dramatic, eye-catching. Matterhorn is very pretty - you've done a great job of capturing that beauty, contrasted with the angry drama that is a Diablo. I also really really like your Renaultsport Megane set from a previous bunch of shots - that red is lovely, I'm sorely tempted to paint my Megane a similar hue! Again, the environment looks so lovely in your shots - really nice job.

Damn Nicolas! i want in on your drugs!

:drool::drool::drool: Outstanding work as always mate!👍 There's too many I like; can't pick a favourite!

You did a really nice job at catching the Huyauryyuayauryaura's carbon fibre. But the first two shots make my brain explode the most, they look so clean! :drool:

Very cool. Tyre tread in #9 #10 is a nice find.

Diablo set - super nice. Moody, dramatic, eye-catching. Matterhorn is very pretty - you've done a great job of capturing that beauty, contrasted with the angry drama that is a Diablo. I also really really like your Renaultsport Megane set from a previous bunch of shots - that red is lovely, I'm sorely tempted to paint my Megane a similar hue! Again, the environment looks so lovely in your shots - really nice job.

Love the matte look so much on these edits. One of my favorite sets of yours for sure.

Thanks guys for watching and commenting. :cheers:

Finally I finished the "Super" races and got this beauty, one of my most wanted cars in GT6.

Audi Sport Quattro Pikes Peak '87

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Oh c'mon man! Slow down already.
I can't even watch your shots with the same speed you're makin' 'em.:lol:

On a serious note, there are some reeeeeally great shots here, Nicolas, keep it up.👍

I can't even comprehend how you pump out so many shots/edits in such a short window of time!

Anyways awesome work mate! Yet another great set.;)👍

Fantastic Audi update! Really great variety. Shot #2 is on a whole different level. I wish I could post an update with this many good photos.

Gees I've missed a bunch here. You go too fast. ;)

Those Diablo and Focus shots from the previous set are great, love those. And a few of the Audi rally ones are great too. Sweet stuff as usual. 👍

Possibly the best Quattro shots I've seen so far. Every shot in the set is quality stuff. 👍

Back