GT6 "GT4 EUROPEAN SERIES" - CANCELLED.Finished 

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 196 comments

What is the best day and time for you to race ???

• Monday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 21:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 22:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

• 23:00 PM GMT+1 ( CET - Poland)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Update Info:

I have loaded a BMW M4 Coupe specyfication to car list and i have also added information about Chrome Line Version of the BMW M3 Coupe which also can be used. The specyfication for the M3 Coupe Chrome Line is below the BMW M3 Specyfication.

Update Info:

I updated the track list for the series, i have change the Nurburgring GP Track to Nurburgring Short Track.

My bad luck this year does not end:banghead:, a few hours ago I was sure of Saturday's race and i got just phone from work if I could come to the night shift because a colleague from a night shift landed on sick leave:mad::mad::mad: and therefore I was forced to move the race from 5:00 am CEST POLAND (GMT+2) to 7:00 am CEST POLAND (GMT+2) if the new time fits I would ask you to confirm this, if not, then the race will be postponed to next Saturday, september 19 at normal time.

My bad luck this year does not end:banghead:, a few hours ago I was sure of Saturday's race and i got just phone from work if I could come to the night shift because a colleague from a night shift landed on sick leave:mad::mad::mad: and therefore I was forced to move the race from 5:00 am CEST POLAND (GMT+2) to 7:00 am CEST POLAND (GMT+2) if the new time fits I would ask you to confirm this, if not, then the race will be postponed to next Saturday, september 19 at normal time.

7:00 AM in Poland means that we start at 1:00 AM, EST USA. If that's the case, I definitely can't stay up for that long.

7:00 AM in Poland means that we start at 1:00 AM, EST USA. If that's the case, I definitely can't stay up for that long.
Rather, I did not expect any other answer, thanks for the quick reply flip.

I'm interested. When will the races start?

Hej welcome:),
the first test race is set on saturday, septeber 19, The series starts on October 24, all needed info about dates and times is in the first post.

All i need now is some info about you:
(PSN ID / GTP ID / CHOOSEN CLASS / CHOOSEN CAR / NUMBER OF CAR), and your FR on PSN.

Last edited:
On Thursday, September 17 at normal time (5:00 am CEST POLAND / GMT+2) i will be hosting a practice club room for friend only.

Last edited:
Ok. I want to take the BMW M3 but want to test the Lotus before I decide. I'll run some test laps over the next couple days and I'll come up with a conclusion and post here when I'm done.

Ok. I want to take the BMW M3 but want to test the Lotus before I decide. I'll run some test laps over the next couple days and I'll come up with a conclusion and post here when I'm done.
ok, no problem, until october 24 you can take what you like.

Can I really not choose my own wing or rims? I assume we are using sport softs?

Last edited:
Can I really not choose my own wing or rims? I assume we are using sport softs?

To be honest I have nothing against other rims and the rear wing, but the rest of the parts must remain as in specifications, and we are using Racing Hard Tyres only. I have also sent you a FR on PSN.

I will have a room open for friend only tomorrow morning after i get back from work, something about 7:00 am CEST / GMT+2.

Last edited:
Event Finished.

So I was hoping for a little more interest, but what can I do about it.
FLIP & SOCAL thanks for showing up on time:bowdown:

The next test race (Practice session) at Suzuka is set for next Saturday, September 26, do not hang up the Mount Panorama aside but move it to another date.

Hi everyone,
on September 25 at 5:00 am CEST POLAND/GMT +2 i will be hosting a practice session at suzuka GP circuit for friends only.

completed, did not take place, I worked over something

Last edited:
Update info:
I have loaded a new dates of test races in to calendar info, tomorrow test race is off, i will be out of town between 6:00 am and 8:00 am CEST.

The new dates:
October 10 for Mount Panorama,
October 17 for Suzuka GP.

Hi, it's been along time since Ive raced in an online series, came in last mostly lol but that's ok with me as long as I'm getting practice and driving clean.

I will try, can I run the Mustang since its already setup?
PSN ID: Ebojager
GTP ID: Ebojager
CHOOSEN CLASS: AM but PRO ok
CHOOSEN CAR: Mustang
NUMBER OF CAR: 37

Hi, it's been along time since Ive raced in an online series, came in last mostly lol but that's ok with me as long as I'm getting practice and driving clean.

I will try, can I run the Mustang since its already setup?
PSN ID: Ebojager
GTP ID: Ebojager
CHOOSEN CLASS: AM but PRO ok
CHOOSEN CAR: Mustang
NUMBER OF CAR: 37

Great to hear from you again:), until the official start you can choose what you like.

Could someone posted a larger image of the Mustang Specs please? Also are we going for specific colors of the cars ?

Could someone posted a larger image of the Mustang Specs please? Also are we going for specific colors of the cars ?
Hi. you can choose any color you like except Iridescent and chrome,
here's specifications for Mustang:
Circuito de la Sierra_4.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason I can't reach the Mustang specs with the listed equipment. I'm over on the pp and under in hp. The closest I can get is 536pp and 500hp, but I've got no weight reduction and added 200kg ballast :( any help would be appreciated.

Back