GT6 Indy Drag Car Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day. You all sound like children. Work this out like grown ups and stop with all the BS. Get in a room and sort it out.

Can we ALL stop arguing about this silly mater. We shown you how we conducted these tests. IF you want, we can get some mods involved, but I think we are mature enough to drop it. The Speed 12 loses to the Aventador. Also, my Aventador runs side by side with @levitt1991 so if people are saying that I am slow? lol

Struth. I hope Shells intents on reporting you too.
However, judging from today's events, he's probably a little too biased to his team mates.

IT'S A GAME!!!!! Granted some of us get deep into it but it doesn't change the fact that's IT'S A GAME. So you just drop it and move on.

@SmokeNrubber as you said you couldn' t find an aventador with a 2nd gear launch, mine is so come find me.

Last edited:
Let it be known that I play no favorites, just because someone is on my friends list doesn't mean that I will treat them any differently than everyone else. @SmokeNrubber something tells me that you've been reported a lot in the past because your profile is private. Now for the THIRD TIME, keep it off my thread, if you want to argue so much send me a PM.

IT'S A GAME!!!!! Granted some of us get deep into it but it doesn't change the fact that's IT'S A GAME
Never noticed that, thanks for the heads up.

If Shells refuses to accept that a TVR Speed 12 can and will run with a Venti... that's based on his own experience.

We "down under" have a totally different view on the matter.
Telling us its his way or the highway is already starting to sound like Dannys board, that he despised.
And reporting people ain't going to help bring the community together at all.

If he is only willing to accept his views, and no one else's from the community, that's a very sad state of affairs and will probably be reflected by a complete lack of participation.

Guess we'll just have to make our own hey.

Let it be known that I play no favorites, just because someone is on my friends list doesn't mean that I will treat them any differently than everyone else. @SmokeNrubber something tells me that you've been reported a lot in the past because your profile is private. Now for the THIRD TIME, keep it off my thread, if you want to argue so much send me a PM.

Bahaha, my profile settings gave you that idea. 👎
Squeeky clean thanks, never lost a point, you jump to conclusions quick.

And again, I'm having a level headed conversation. Why does the "arguement" word keep being dropped?

I don't think I've got enough room in my in box for your usual long winded PM replies.

👎
Wanna talk about points I have many. Not that I want to have them. It is things like this that cause me to have so many. It sucks that this has become a cluster 🤬 over where are car should go.

Disregard the thumbs down!

If Shells refuses to accept that a TVR Speed 12 can and will run with a Venti... that's based on his own experience.

And if you refuse to accept that the Speed 12 doesn't run with the Aventador that's based on your own experience. Go back and re-tune your Aventador.

If he is only willing to accept his views, and no one else's from the community, that's a very sad state of affairs and will probably be reflected by a complete lack of participation.

Think about it, if I only accepted my views then why would I spend an entire day running the same two cars over and over again? I took your views into consideration and the end results were just as I predicted. I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong but this is a case where I am right. Aventador > Speed 12, now @SmokeNrubber would you like to continue this because I can always message a mod to take care of this. Last chance to stop this right here, don't respond again unless it's in a PM or I will have to get the mods involved.

You looked lost in your own little world so thought I would help you out. Also I like how you left out the part about my aventador. It's OK I wouldn't want to run it either.

I left it out deliberately.
It's called staying on topic and avoiding trash talk.

But you are right, my venti ( thats lost to a Speed 12 before ) would be no match for yours.

Happy now?

And if you refuse to accept that the Speed 12 doesn't run with the Aventador that's based on your own experience. Go back and re-tune your Aventador.

Tune it like Iwins?
That's flipped about 150 points too high, wasn't retro'd and 6th was full right.

Tested vs mine and it lost by half a bonnet+. ( Dont take that the wrong way either Iwin, its a noob car. I doubt you spent long tuning it )

Ain't nothing wrong with my tune dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I left it out deliberately.
It's called staying on topic and avoiding trash talk.

But you are right, my venti ( thats lost to a Speed 12 before ) would be no match for yours.

Happy now?
I'm just trying to join the pace of the how would you call it? "logical and full of facts statements". End of the day we got different results to yours. Could be you got faster speed 12's or slower Aventadors. Either way this conversation is going nowhere. I had several runs with at @a3picGamer47 and on an even launch I won. We are both good tuners so we go on them results. I'm not saying you didn't beat an Aventador but from what we saw, without a tree it would never happen.

I've said all I have to now. I still have the video on my phone which proves the theory.

Ahahah, think carefully here, btw? You checked you're psn messages? Also, tell mafiaboy rabbit says hai.

And I have the video on my youtube which proves the same theory, but you guy's just can't seem to accept it. Which is cool an all.

Ahahah, think carefully here, btw? You checked you're psn messages? Also, tell mafiaboy rabbit says hai.
Nope not on psn

And I have the video on my youtube which proves the same theory, but you guy's just can't seem to accept it. Which is cool an all.
I couldn't care which was faster, I just gave my opinion on what I saw, as I said before I'm not saying anyone's wrong but what I saw was different to you.

One think i'd like to point out is on the picture that SmokeNrubber posted containing the aventador finishing the 400m at indy, the trap speed was 157mph, my lp670-4 traps 160, and my aventador traps 163mph. Using this, it would make sense that the Speed 12 would run evenly because it would pull earlier and harder (this all on an even tree). So if the Speed 12 treed a 157 Venti the Speed 12 would win, like in your "all holy, more reliance, more accurate, better, more clear" video. But if your Speed 12 raced a 163 Venti, the results would be like the ones in jd's and Harry's "poor, unreliable, piece of junk video". It shows that the Venti can trap 6 mph higher, so SmokeNrubber, as Shells said, re-tune your Aventador.

Fyi. My aventador traps (second shadow we judge trap speed by first line of shadow) 160mph.. Also, our speed 12's trap around 170mph. Hence it's pull back, for close run by even tree.

One think i'd like to point out is on the picture that SmokeNrubber posted containing the aventador finishing the 400m at indy, the trap speed was 157mph, my lp670-4 traps 160, and my aventador traps 163mph. Using this, it would make sense that the Speed 12 would run evenly because it would pull earlier and harder (this all on an even tree). So if the Speed 12 treed a 157 Venti the Speed 12 would win, like in your "all holy, more reliance, more accurate, better, more clear" video. But if your Speed 12 raced a 163 Venti, the results would be like the ones in jd's and Harry's "poor, unreliable, piece of junk video". It shows that the Venti can trap 6 mph higher, so SmokeNrubber, as Shells said, re-tune your Aventador.

It's not the trap that counts, it's how you get there.
Jez already explained to your illustrious leader how my tune works.

It's a 1-2 qs that taps out before the shadow. It's not made for SSRX, but since someone wanted to compare times, I did just that.

Doing this enables more pull through the middle gears.
I can stretch my 6th out if you think it'll make a difference, but in fact, it will slow the car down at Indy. And since this ain't an ET shoot out, it's perfect as is.

Education with a smile :)

The Speed 12 will only win with a tree, simple as that.

Thread should have ended here.

Really... :banghead:

hows them runs with Coco going ;)

Quite well, on even tree me and him are dead even.

Oh the irony.

Tune it like Iwins?
That's flipped about 150 points too high, wasn't retro'd and 6th was full right.
Tested vs mine and it lost by half a bonnet+. ( Dont take that the wrong way either Iwin, its a noob car. I doubt you spent long tuning it )

Ain't nothing wrong with my tune dude.

None taken. What you saw in the video was my first tune and I was losing by a car to Shells Aventador on even tree. Since then I optimized my transmission and it is now running with shells, x3SGTEx, mikeybc and other people I know are fast, based on participation.

We never ran :lol:

FYI Awesome. But also. FYI Like smoke said, also jez has said, and I will agree. It's not what you trap, it's how you get there. So, it's what happens from start, to finish.

image.jpg

We never ran :lol:

Used your ghost to vs my own tune 👍 got an even tree too.
Your speed test thingy isn't half bad.

Like me to try it vs your TVR?
As I heard someone's fatty drove right round you after he was treed.
But I guess that someone else's opinion too.

Used your ghost to vs my own tune 👍 got an even tree too.
Your speed test thingy isn't half bad.

Like me to try it vs your TVR?
As I heard someone's fatty drove right round you after he was treed.
But I guess that someone else's opinion too.

You mean using my video? I dont even have a ghost saved of my speed 12 or my venti, dont know what your going on about...

You mean using my video? I dont even have a ghost saved of my speed 12 or my venti, dont know what your going on about...
Bahahaha.
Ok , I'll spell it out for you.
Used a spare sheet on my Venti.... Threw on your tune, went to SSRX.
Ran an ET, finished the lap.
Saved the replay
Pull out my tune
Line up and repeat.

Like I said, even tree.

And at Indy (off an even tree) your old tune would have been waxed by a half bonnet or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back