GT6 Indy Drag Car Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahahaha.
Ok , I'll spell it out for you.
Used a spare sheet on my Venti.... Threw on your tune, went to SSRX.
Ran an ET, finished the lap.
Saved the replay
Pull out my tune
Line up and repeat.

Like I said, even tree.

And at Indy (off an even tree) your old tune would have been waxed by a half bonnet or so.

So your're completely neglecting my suspension & torque split but glossing over that MINOR issue it's good to know that my 1st flip only lost to the God of tuning by half a bonnet :D

So your're completely neglecting my suspension & torque split but glossing over that MINOR issue it's good to know that my 1st flip only lost to the God of tuning by half a bonnet :D

lol, you and YN pissing in each others pockets now?

You blokes want some help I'd be happy to show ya's.

My apologies, your transmission was put onto my car. Suspension and TQ split are my own.

Next you'll be telling me your running max/max RH and 30/70 split.

good onya.

My apologies, your transmission was put onto my car. Suspension and TQ split are my own.

good onya.
Mines max/max with 18/82 torque split. Nothing wrong with a weird split, maybe not RH though.

good onya.

You're taking half my tune, poping it into your Aventador with your own suspension, tq split, shift points and launch location and think you think you have a realistic comparison between our tunes?

At this point you must me trolling because you have lost all grip of factual comparison.

I've been asked to remove some post form this thread because there has been some kind of argument (In the drag forum? Surely you jest...) but I don't see anything different from a normal drag forum thread.

Perhaps you all need to take a look at yourselves before asking us to come in and hold your hand and/or clean up your mess. 💡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back