GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

The Alfa Mito Interior was shown in a screenshot of PD studio a while ago I am certain of it, thats not speculation but if the list is working on a 'Only seen in the game' then that is fine, there is no need to add it. (Yet:dopey:)

I think the assumption at the time is that it would be included in DLC for GT5, and this may still happen. So whilst this may well mean it it will be in GT6 also, you could say that for 1,000 cars. There was and still is no confirmation that the Mito will be in GT6, it would be conjecture to include it.

I think it's safe to say the Nissan GTR is going to be in the game. There are some pretty obvious cars, to be honest. Like the new NSX.

There are, but the way these lists tend to work is a car is only added if it is actually seen being modeled or in a trailer etc. :)

BOOM!! Found the MiTo Image/Clip - watch from 1:20:30ish it appears briefly at 1:20:42/43

Link: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17883706

Plus this image for the sake of proof :)
OK8qX.png

Last edited:
I don't know, they probably will be in, I'm just saying they're not confirmed in the same way the Ferrari F40 isn't confirmed even though we can be pretty sure it'll be in.
You can never be 100% until the game is released, but I think it's good enough to put it in here as confirmed.
If I'm not wrong El Capitan was seen in a trailer for GT5 and eventually it wasn't in GT5. So - in theory - even if we saw a car in a GT6 trailer it still doesn't ensure it will be in the finished product.

You can never be 100% until the game is released, but I think it's good enough to put it in here as confirmed.
If I'm not wrong El Capitan was seen in a trailer for GT5 and eventually it wasn't in GT5. So - in theory - even if we saw a car in a GT6 trailer it still doesn't ensure it will be in the finished product.

Exactly. That's why a dozen cars seen in GT5 trailers/screenshots didn't make it into the game (see at the end of the GT5 Master Car List).

The goal here is to give people a general idea of what cars are gonna be in the game but we all know some cars will be missing in the final product while others will be in.
That's why we need to work together on this to be as close as possible to the real thing ;)

There's one thread exactly like this that has been locked because It could be more speculation, I think mods should do the same to this for the same reason

yea, i requested that my thread would be locked because all the post were just speculation, granted my thread was (Cars list and official Track list) it will be open when some solid info comes in.

There's one thread exactly like this that has been locked because It could be more speculation, I think mods should do the same to this for the same reason
Why? OP's the one who created the Master Car List for GT5 as well.

Why not? The SEMA and Pebble Beach cars will almost certainly be in as Kaz has said many times that the GT awards mean that the car will be included in the next incarnation of France Turismo. Also the MiTo has been shown been modeled in PD's offices, if it ends up as GT5 DLC then it can simply be removed from the list. There is of course an element of speculation but there is always going to be right up to the point when an official carlist is released by Polyphony. Take a look at Fido's and the original GT5 lists by The359, they are very similar to this thread.

When it comes to Nissan, I think PD is starting to learn a bit of restraint here. But it leaves the question of when any Japanese cars are going to be confirmed. I think that at least five Skylines will be confirmed before 2013.

When it comes to Nissan, I think PD is starting to learn a bit of restraint here.

Yamauchi-san made the comments about recognizing that there might be too many Japanese cars (it was in the News section, tried to find it to quote but couldn't, sorry). So I'm sure things will be toned down a bit. I, for one, liked what I considered to be valid car duplicates.

Good (in my opinion) example car duplicates:
X Nissan SKYLINE GTS-25t (R33) '97 (Last seen in GT2)
X Nissan SKYLINE 280 Type MR '98 (Last seen in GT2)

S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) ’96
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) ’95
P Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R33) ’97

Bad example of car duplicates:
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) ’95
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) ’97
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R33) ’95
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R33) ’96
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec LM Limited (R33) ’96

Yamauchi-san made the comments about recognizing that there might be too many Japanese cars (it was in the News section, tried to find it to quote but couldn't, sorry). So I'm sure things will be toned down a bit. I, for one, liked what I considered to be valid car duplicates.

I share the same opinion here. The GTS-25t was a toned-down version of the GT-R V-Spec, so it makes sense, because it's only a visual duplicate. The same model of a car with a different year (there are Honda Civic SIRs from '91, '92, '93, and '95 in the game. That's four of the same car right there.) doesn't make sense to me; it's the same car. Why include it in the game twice?

I think Kaz might have been hinting that GT6 will not have as many cars as GT5 did (I have no valid source, but will edit it in when I find one), seeing as a big chunk of GT5's car list was duplicated Standard models. If there are two duplicates of a car, I can get behind that, but when you go up to around 4 or 5, that's where PD begins to lose me and a lot of other people.

S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) ’95
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) ’97
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R33) ’95
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec (R33) ’96
S Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec LM Limited (R33) ’96

Now, this is a bad way to pad out the car list, and the amount of duplicates was one of my biggest problems with GT5. May I suggest something more useful:
Me
As much as I like the X1 and the FGT, which are original PD cars, I wouldn't mind to see them model some original production cars and put them in the game. To me, it seems like a healthy way to pad out the roster if they don't overdo it.

Last edited:
I share the same opinion here. The GTS-25t was a toned-down version of the GT-R V-Spec, so it makes sense, because it's only a visual duplicate. The same model of a car with a different year (there are Honda Civic SIRs from '91, '92, '93, and '95 in the game. That's four of the same car right there.) doesn't make sense to me; it's the same car. Why include it in the game twice?

Well I'm sure there is a logical reason for everything that they do. It may not make sense to us westerners, but there might be tangible differences between all of their cars.

For example, I just did a little research on the R33 and I found out that there are some subtle differences between the three years of GT-R they included. The '96 was the first year of the visual update if I'm not mistaken, thus making the '95 the last year of the old front end. And the '97 added a number of mechanical upgrades to the car. However those differences are not well modeled and it'd be much easier to just use the '97 model... which they did (Premium-wise).

As for the rest of your post, I'm not really sure that you understood what I was saying, since you're basically agreeing with me and saying what I'm saying, but doing so in a way that makes it sound like I'm wrong...

This is what they SHOULD be doing.

Good (in my opinion) example car duplicates:
X Nissan SKYLINE GTS-25t (R33) '97 (Last seen in GT2)
X Nissan SKYLINE 280 Type MR '98 (Last seen in GT2)

You have the RWD GTS-25t with the single-turbo RB25 and only 250hp. This would be a great car for those who want to drift. They need to focus on adding cars like this rather than special paint-job GT-R's. Then there's the ultra-rare 280 type MR which used a bored out 2.8liter RB engine and made 300hp. I'm unsure as to whether or not it was RWD or AWD, but I know it was based off the GTS so I'm leaning towards RWD (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Then we have the base GT-R, the stripped-out built-for-racing N1 (with the fortified N1 engine) and lastly the V-Spec... which is already in the game, anyways. That's not even mentioning the NISMO 400R.

This is the kind of multiple-car listing I want to see. Not three versions of base GT-R, then three more versions of V-Spec, plus one car which is pretty much a paint job (the LM edition).

As for the rest of your post, I'm not really sure that you understood what I was saying, since you're basically agreeing with me and saying what I'm saying, but doing so in a way that makes it sound like I'm wrong...

I actually had ZERO knowledge of the Skyline 280 Type MR's mere existence until now. The GTS-25t, I kind of knew about. The N1 and V-Spec models I clearly knew about.

A Premium Model vehicle would take about 5 to 6 months to model. This includes the exterior and interior. They would take about 2 to 3 months each to model (I'm just making estimates here). So those 5 Skylines, if I'm correct, should only take about 7 to 8 months to model because they're all the same base car. I think they just have to make some minor adjustments to the exterior and interior on each one, which should take only about a few weeks per car. This should explain where I got my numbers from, unless I'm looking at this from the wrong angle.

I did suggest that PD try modeling some original road cars from scratch, like what they did with the FGT, Karts, GT by Citroën and the X1. It would make for a good opportunity to show off their abilities in creating original content not available in any other game except GT6.

That said, I do agree with your posts, and the good duplicates you proposed, and I would like to see those in GT6. But, you're not wrong, and I do apologize if I made it sound like you were. To each his own, I guess.

That 6 months applies only if 1 person would model each car. They have i hope more people who are modelling cars :D

My guess is, PD had about 50 people modelling the cars back when GT5 was being made. Now, I believe that number has risen to about 70 or 80 people. So, this increase in employment would speed up the modelling process.

You might be lucky.

Absolutely useless thread. Gt6 hasn't even officially been announced. Yes they said they where working on it, but come on. There hasn't been any video, screenshot or whatever.

To be honest i requested my thread to be locked, also it was Car list but as well an official track list. All it did was fill up with speculation

Back