GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

Already done my friend ;)
Awesome car by the way. Finally a classic Ferrari added to the GT lineup 👍

I would put the Ferrari in Red by the way... there's a chance it might end up in the next GT. (Although I'd like to not have to wait that long.)

All is corrected.
However, I won't put it in red as it is certain that it will be in the game. The fact that the GT Award is given by Kaz himself is enough confirmation. And it has been said many times that GT Awards winners will feature in an upcoming GT title. ;)

All is corrected.
However, I won't put it in red as it is certain that it will be in the game. The fact that the GT Award is given by Kaz himself is enough confirmation. And it has been said many times that GT Awards winners will feature in an upcoming GT title. ;)

Doesn't have to be GT6.

Maybe not first, but they haven't dropped any of the older SEMA cars in GT5 so the chances they won't be in GT6 are very slim regardless of whether PD chose to release another GT (Presumably for Vita) before GT6.

I really doubt that the SEMA cars won't be in GT6, like someone else said, what SEMA award winners weren't in GT5?

Also, I'm really liking the Pebble Beach cars.

I changed the layout of the OP a bit.
Please, tell me how you'd like things to be and how you'd want to see the list.
Keep in mind that it should be as clear as possible while still being a bit attractive.

And question : should I order the list by year (as it is now) or by model (like the GT5 List) ?

Much improved layout Fido 👍 (didn't mind that much how it was before, but prefer this!) and I think it should be by year, easier to search for the iconic cars that way :D

Great ! Hadn't seen this video but I'm glad you posted it finn ! 👍
However, I think this car is for GT5 rather than GT6.
It seems more likely to me and I don't think PD would have made a "mistake" like that, revealling GT6 intel through a GT Academy report.
I'm gonna put it as pending in the GT5 Car List for now.
Although I'm pretty sure all Premium cars in GT5 will be in GT6 but that's just speculation at this point.
I'll add all of them to this list when we have confirmation ;)

Well it's hardly a huge revelation if it was a GT6 car, is it? It's a car we already have two versions of, revealing a third is hardly revealing GT6 intel.

Oh well, it's another car for the list and one almost everyone was expecting anyway, no need to get annoyed about it, I'm sure plenty of people will welcome it!

Oh well, it's another car for the list and one almost everyone was expecting anyway, no need to get annoyed about it, I'm sure plenty of people will welcome it!

That is exactly the problem and why the GT car list will continue to be poor if they keep padding it out with cars like this or the GTR's. The more "easy" duplicates they make the easier it is for them to say GT6 has x number of cars and use it as a selling point.

People might be welcoming these cars but they don't seem to realise every one they add just means they can boost the premium car list without actually padding it out with unique models.

So you get GT6, see it has 500 premium cars then get into it and realise 100 are duplicates.

I agree to a point although with the GT5 premiums (If you ignore a couple of traitors) generally the variants of the same car is pretty low and also considering Kaz himself said he thought the number of variants of some cars was excessive a while ago. Although there is bound to still be quite a few variants of certain cars as long as they have enough differences between them I do not see how it would be too much of a problem, the example in this case, the BRZ while near identical to the FRS/GT86 has also been a fairly wanted car on here and the three are great for racing against each other as they are near-identical from a technical point of view.

The number of cars has also almost always been a GT selling point and while not always completely honest the large number of cars in GT games (even ignoring the silly obvious duplicates) is almost certain to appeal to customers. Although many see it as great if only one variant of each car was included I personally think this will take a lot of the fun out of having some choice, as long as the differences between models are significant enough.

As with many car-related threads there is also the point about 'If car A wasn't there we would have car B' point which has been discussed to death already but also is a worthy point as I would imagine a BRZ would be quick to find and model and combined with the fact that it has been a fairly demanded car and is also meant to be a more accessible sports car backs up its place in the game.

To kinda conclude this I feel quite sure that the number of variants of certain cars will be notably lower in GT6 but I cannot ever see a I model per car situation which may sound nice in isolation, but once you apply it to many of the non-Japanese cars in the game would probably prove pretty unpopular.

How about this (Subaru BRZ) from the GT5 Asian championship vids

brzlw.jpg

FlSb7.jpg

And the file is Labeled as Subaru BRZ Sti (concept)
Subaru-BRZ-STI-Concept-Carscoop04_1.jpg

Witch is this...

Fido_le_muet
Well, the car modeled is clearly the production model and not the concept, despite the name of the file.

For reference :

Yes. But im guessing especially since its not finished, they are just baseing it off the stock one as they allready have a model for that...

The Mc Claren P1
p1-11.jpg
p1-13.jpg
Has finally shown its face just before the Paris auto show.
p1-12.jpg
the big brother to the 12Cis just stunning! At over 1Mil USD and 960hp the manufacture has claimed to have built the ultimate super car, let's hope to see this one in GT6!

Last edited:
The Mc Claren P1[Has finally shown its face just before the Paris auto show.]the big brother to the 12Cis just stunning! At over 1Mil USD and 960hp the manufacture has claimed to have built the ultimate super car, let's hope to see this one in GT6!

This isn't the place to wish, this is the place to report what's rumored or confirmed :P

GranTurismo916
This isn't the place to wish, this is the place to report what's rumored or confirmed :P

Oops my bad, lol I'll move that one to a more apropos location. ;-)

Yeah just because they are in GT5 doesn't mean they'll make it to the next game. Licensing issues could arise between now and then. Although I'm not 100% sure, do they need to re-acquire licenses for each game?

Back