GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

See here. The pictures were removed, but as they say, you can't erase anything from the internet. Though even then, it was confirmed that the cars were being scanned for "Gran Turismo PS4", not necessarily GT6.

See here. The pictures were removed, but as they say, you can't erase anything from the internet. Though even then, it was confirmed that the cars were being scanned for "Gran Turismo PS4", not necessarily GT6.

But that doesn't mean they won't be in GT6. :sly:

New cars seen from the Concept Trailer.

Audi Quattro S1 Group B
Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale Zagato
Premium Lamborghini Countach LP400
Premium Alpine A110S
Tesla Model S
Light Car Company Rocket
KTM X-bow
Ferrari Dino 246
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3

I apologize for the repost, but I'm not sure which master car list should I use.

EDIT: Silverstone demo car list can be seen here:
http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_1910783.html?t=15th

I started updating the first post.
I added all the cars mentionned in the article on the front page.
I don't know if I should include the real cars that were displayed at the event ?
I could add them in red what do you think ?

I'll add all the cars from GT5 later as it will probably take some time...

bmUploads_2013-05-15_2610_Jaguar-XKR-S-11_73Front.jpg

Jaguar XKR-S

I don't think all of those cars at Silverstone will be in game, they are most likely there because they are available for driving by the press or just to make the room look nicer. The Supra looks like it's a road car in drag rather than a JGTC racer, especially when you look at the interior, it doesn't even have a rollcage. Maybe the list should be kept to things seen in game?

I'd like to point to the fact that although PD seems to think differently, no Alpine A110 1600S has ever been manufactured until 1970.

I'd like to point to the fact that although PD seems to think differently, no Alpine A110 1600S has ever been manufactured until 1970.

You sir are correct that is more than likely a misprint. That has to be the '70-'73 A110 1600S and not the '68 as there was no 1600 before '68 and the S models didn't appear until '70. PD needs to get this rectified.

It looks like at launch we'll be seeing about 415 total premium cars, which is lower than I expected.

Are you just adding the number of new cars to the premium count from GT5?

Because no doubt many of the standards will be upgraded. The Countach and A110 for starters. About 500 premiums would be a good number I think.

Back