GT6 Master Car List [NOT A WISHLIST]

I know that this is probably not the right thread to post this question in but why do the non 2013 NASCARs only appear in the Recommended Cars not the manufacturer dealership?

I think the OP must be edited, there's no Chevrolet Vision GT and the Alfa Romeo Vision GT has probably been shelved.

EDIT: In the GT Website, the name of the Chaparral 2X Vision GT is named as "Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision GT".

Last edited:
mercedes_sls_amg_gt3.jpg

I just came across this pic from the 2011 Goodwood Festival of Speed. Its the one ww have in the game. Just makes we wonder how PD go about sourcing cars. Kaz took a pic with the red SLS GT3. The SLS wins the Dubai 24H, Bathurst 12H and Nurb 24H, Spa 24H in 2013. Surely they'd have enough time to scan the liveries of those cars to include in the game. They had enough time to make base models.

Last edited:
I wonder why the Veloster Turbo 2013, the C63 AMG 2013 and A45 AMG 2013 aren't in GT6. They were rumored that they would appear in GT6.

That's my biggest gripe with this "master" list. The things that get added that aren't yet in the game.. or even confirmed to be in the game yet.

...or are all but certain not to be added to the game, like most of the award winning cars.

The name should be changed to Gran Turismo Master Car List.

This list really keeps you up at night doesn't it ? :P

I moved the award cars to the bottom of the list, indicating that they should appear in the next GT game.
As for the Nismo LMP1, we'll talk about this in a few months ;)

So why isn't the GT-R in that section then? It's in exactly the same situation as the SEMA winners.

It's going to be in a Gran Turismo game. We just don't know which one and when.

Labelling it as a DLC car in GT6 is extremely misleading.

Back