GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board -- CLOSED - Look for new thread to be started

Discussion in 'GT6 Single Races & Time Trials' started by mike_gt3, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F458 Italia

F458 Italia

Great job for updating sheet btw:tup:

Harsk100 likes this.
  2. Harsk100

Harsk100

F458 Italia likes this.
  3. rosckolove

rosckolove

You have to delete the old times when your entering new times harsk. There are quite a few duplicates. You can see from checking the second car on the production list.

4. Harsk100

Harsk100

Can you give me an example of duplicates, please?

5. Rafael Yuassa

Rafael Yuassa

hi! i'm new in GTPlanet, it's sound good in meet other players that love run in nurburgring!
    I'm looking at hot laps and have 1 better laps!
    how can i upgrade?

07:49.894 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07 (rafayu) BEATEN
    Foto 14-04-14 14 01 35.jpg

6. Harsk100

Harsk100

Is it production? Or Open?

7. Rafael Yuassa

Rafael Yuassa

Stock, i ran only with production and original cars! i'm looking my records and have other hot laps!

07:50.309 - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '10 - NEW
    07:41.867 - BMW M3 Coupe '07 - BEATEN

Tonight, i'll try with 370Z, Megane RS and BRZ

Harsk100 likes this.
  8. Harsk100

Harsk100

OK, Cool. But be carefull: This must be done on the latest update of GT6 (1.11)!

9. Rafael Yuassa

Rafael Yuassa

Harsk100 sory, if i was rude. My english is poor. Yes, my records i use always at last updates. Evo with 1.10 and M3 and STi with 1.11

Harsk100 likes this.
  10. Harsk100

Harsk100

No dude, there is no problem! You have not been rude. :)

11. rosckolove

rosckolove

You entered my time in the McLaren F1, but didn't delete the old record. So now there are two times for one car. All of my laps were labeled as BEATEN so all of them had previous attempts recorded and thus, duplicates.

Harsk100 likes this.
  12. Harsk100

Harsk100

So, what time that I should delete? I'm not sure... If you have any more question, please let me know in PM. ;)

13. rosckolove

rosckolove

I have no questions. You delete the old one. As in the slower one.

Harsk100 likes this.
  14. Harsk100

Harsk100

Well, I see the time of MikeGT3 (06:49.523) and your time (06:48.939). So, I should delete the Mike's time, right?

TGR_Kefran likes this.
  15. nijalninja

nijalninja

My best time around this track was a 5:52:537 (or something like that) in the Peugeot 908 HDI with racing softs, but it was on version 1.00 in GT6. I don't know if you can add it to the board but I don't mind.

Harsk100 likes this.
  16. Harsk100

Harsk100

Well, the rules say that you must run with the latest update.

17. nijalninja

nijalninja

Thats ok, but I cant actually get the newest update for a while yet.

Harsk100 likes this.
  18. Harsk100

Harsk100

ok

19. Javi Piqueras

Javi Piqueras

Sorry but some people thinks we are fools,some board times are with nonslip activated,there are curves and curves output,whipping the car and drive to the exit of curve are curiously the same car and i got to try.-nonslip exits curve imposible to do at such speed without fighting you with ghost car of here.no want to say nothing but above all the first production car is imposible without.-nonslip or just follow him already in the first turn.me think pro because i play with the steering Wheel and without aids from gt4 and in seasonal soil events i'm between firsts 50 or 60 positions,or get more information before the turn...screen supports,aids,tunes or not i think nothing.i so sorry.my Nick in ps3 is riuk25 if someone wants to try if i'm the pile driver.sorry for the tirade

20. mike_gt3

mike_gt3 Premium

I understand your frustration, but keep in mind that was done in the previous physic, im not sure but i think cars are slightly slower now (id need to test unless someone can confirm) @Gravitron @EDK @PASM ?

No one use SRF if thats what you are referring to, some of the drivers that post here are in the top 150 world wide (not just seasonal) and most take part in the WRS (Weekly Race Serie), where ghost replays are data verified and confirmed to see if we meet all regulations.

If you would like to compare your skill level to the drivers who posted in this thread, you can participate in WRS and find out your ranking (after 3 events), its always nice to have more people in WRS!. :)

Heres a link to the registration tutorial:
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt6-new-members-start-here.313756/

MadMax and Harsk100 like this.
  21. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

Yes, all the tests I've done since 1.09 have showed cars are slower now. Not by a huge margin on regular tracks, but on the Nordschleife I can see it extending out to multiple seconds difference.

Javi Piqueras, mike_gt3 and Harsk100 like this.
  22. Javi Piqueras

Javi Piqueras

thanks,i´m spanish and my english it's bad.will be happy to sign me and i ask forgiveness by a my tone this time too high,but i,m not used to take me half a second on each curve also say that is the thief tophi are believed their condition...So that neither speaks highly of my distrust but it is very easy to hang a replay without specifyingor teach in it the screensupports or modification...anyway leave of makeb excuses and hang some back so you can see that i am not a gossipy,though maybe if i was rather frustrated that i apologize again and thank you for allowing me to join this event wich has as good look.one pleasure.

23. mike_gt3

mike_gt3 Premium

Thx Lucas @Gravitron :)

No problem @Javi Piqueras , English isnt my first language either, as long as what you type is understandable :)

The replays are scanned in WRS and they know if you change something that doesnt meet the regulations, theres no way to cheat.

Just register and join us you will for sure sure like it, good fun and friendly competition, and you dont need to participate every week unless you can and want to. :)

PASM and Gravitron like this.
  24. Javi Piqueras

Javi Piqueras

Thank you so much.i'm in it.if all goes well in little space of time i will be with us.thank you again.

mike_gt3 likes this.
  25. Javi Piqueras

Javi Piqueras

Well!!!! I was thinking it was me.jajajaja

26. Rafael Yuassa

Rafael Yuassa

I was looking to lap times and i found some times duplicates. How can i inform these duplicates ou edit?

27. Dynamite_Dave

Dynamite_Dave

After a 3 lap session i did a 7:21.929 with the Nismo 14 All aid off including abs, can better it for sure

28. Rafael Yuassa

Rafael Yuassa

My news laps time! Only lap time with Peugeot 206 RC '03 is BEATEN.

My user is "rafayu"

NON-PRODUCTION:

06:38.731 – BMW Vision Gran Turismo
    06:54.071 – Nissan GT-R Nismo ‘14
    06:53.234 – BMW M3 GT
    07:09.562 – Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model ‘12
    07:30.617 – Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car ‘97

PRODUCTION:

07:42.659 – Audi RS6 Avant ‘08
    07:50.932 – Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) ‘08
    07:55.887 – Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Version V ‘98
    07:58.719 – Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Spec C Type RA ‘05
    07:59.073 – Toyota Supra RZ
    08:12.445 – Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR ‘05
    08:16.794 – Audi TTs Coupe
    08:35.391 – Peugeot 206 RC ‘03 - BEATEN
    08:44.229 – Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) ‘91

29. Dynamite_Dave

Dynamite_Dave

Out of curiosity what tyres did you use?, as im not sure what to use, at present im using Sports Softs on all my times

30. Rafael Yuassa

Rafael Yuassa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.