GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board -- CLOSED - Look for new thread to be started

• Thread starter mike_gt3
  • 590 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the Nismo '14 i wanted to give it a try, its pretty fast with lot of grip!

I missed the last part of the track wich cost about a second

06:47.112 - Nissan GT-R Nismo ‘14 - mike_gt3 (BEATEN)

I allowed someone to edit the spreadsheet and update but look like he never did it, after a while thinking about it, i dont think i will update it anymore unfortunatly, they change the physic too often wich make it impossible to keep an accurate leaderboard. :crazy: its not worth all the work involve in updating.

I tried the Nismo '14 i wanted to give it a try, its pretty fast with lot of grip!

I allowed someone to edit the spreadsheet and update but look like he never did it, after a while thinking about it, i dont think i will update it anymore unfortunatly, they change the physic too often wich make it impossible to keep an accurate leaderboard. :crazy: its not worth all the work involve in updating.

I need some clarity in all this what tyres are allowed and what are not? What tyres did you use with the Nismo?

I used the stock tires, (sport soft)

For production category and non-production it need to use the stock tires.

Thanks for that, dont use abs at all btw

no problem, its all in the original post. :)

you are saying that you dont use abs or you are telling me to not use abs?

no problem, its all in the original post. :)

you are saying that you dont use abs or you are telling me to not use abs?

No i dont use abs, Is there a variable time table? i.e Production stock cars then say times per tyre Sports Hard , Medium ,soft etc?

Not yet, the production category only use the stock tires, but you can drive without abs :)

I have been busy with another stuff, especially with school things. What happened to your capture card which you used to record Light Car Company?

In some curves can win and others lose.but finally are more similar.if i run before the ghost i can make it igual.but if i run only it can be worse.and it's not with bad feeling but a real driver can do better without abs because feels better the car.it's no my situation .so that the abs is not an excuse

In some curves can win and others lose.but finally are more similar.if i run before the ghost i can make it igual.but if i run only it can be worse.and it's not with bad feeling but a real driver can do better without abs because feels better the car.it's no my situation .so that the abs is not an excuse

Me and my GT buddy agreed to keep things real so we never used abs and the rest but i`ll do a test or 2 to see the differences

perfect, I didn't say it with malicious intent, the only thing I want to say is that if you control well the engine brake and have a high sensitivity the force feedback practically do not need abs. If you restrain nailing the pedal and you trust the abs is when there is difference. but in principle should be more fast without abs since that in the fast corners holds you a little car and then that is when they cause the car also more easy without this and if you can over do the heel tip is already perfect. (it is not my case)

I have been busy with another stuff, especially with school things. What happened to your capture card which you used to record Light Car Company?

I have some computer issue, the HDPVR work but picture quality and sound isnt great, i need to get a new computer and that should solve the problem :)

@Dynamite_Dave
sutuki did some lap without abs and he was really competitive, he said there was not a lot of difference.

It's sad, but giving some thought to it, you are right. It's near to impossible to have an accurate leaderboard with so many changes in the way. It was fun while it was alive. I learned a lot.

Cheers Mike and thank you for all the work that it involved.

I have some computer issue, the HDPVR work but picture quality and sound isnt great, i need to get a new computer and that should solve the problem :)

@Dynamite_Dave
sutuki did some lap without abs and he was really competitive, he said there was not a lot of difference.
I think that Elgato Game Capture HD is easier than HD PVR.

@mike_gt3 Could I review and edit a lap times? i would like a give continuation a this project. Before a know this site i have a pad with my times in nurburgring with about 30 cars and its cool compared times and fighting for ones seconds of difference

Ive already explained everything in details in PMs on how to edit the spreadsheet to 2 peoples that were very motivated to help and continue editing, and both never done a real update, for good reasons or not it doesnt matter.

What you can do is start a new thread ( i agree, if moderators agree) with the same idea, you can even use the thread title and the data from my spreadsheet, then they will close this thread and people will be able to post in your thread.

Im sorry for everyone who was waiting for an update or for this to continue, i would really like to keep it going but its a nonsense with all the physic updates unfortunatly.

Thx to everyone who has posted laptimes :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back