GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board -- CLOSED - Look for new thread to be started

• Thread starter mike_gt3
  • 590 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nordschleife Lap Times
Leaderboard

230px-Nurburgring.svg.png

This thread will serve as a complete leaderboard for Lap Times on the Nürburgring Nordschleife Track.

Rules:
- The lap must be run in offline mode in arcade.

- Engine and chassis overhaul allowed.(if the chassis need repair..)

- Oil change allowed

- SRF (skid recovery force) NOT allowed, the only aid allowed is ABS, grip has to be set to REAL.
- On your first submission, a video of the lap using a driving view, or the replay file, may be required. If the lap seems too quick we may ask for a video as well.

- Videos are welcomed! Its great to learn and improve.

- Must use 1.04 version of GT6.

SPREADSHEET HERE where you can see all laptimes for all categories and an alphabetic list of them
(*Alphabetical list only shows stock cars from the ''production'' and ''Race/Non-production''categories)

*Note that the alphabetic list might not be included if i dont have enought time for updating...

Rules:
Only the fastest lap with each car will be shown to avoid a massive amount of similar laps, and you have to submit your time in the following format:
00:00.000 - Manufacturer Model Year (GTP username) NEW, BEATEN or UPDATED.

(Example): 01:11.111 - Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 (mike_gt3) BEATEN

*Laptimes under 10 minutes require the '0' like this: 05:55.555

All laptimes must be posted in this thread.
Let us know in which category you are posting your new time as well.

nurburgring-track-map-nordschleife.jpg

We have listed the following categories:

Production:
Stock cars, stock tires, no tuning allowed, prototype and concept allowed this time but they have to be road cars.

Race/Non-production:
Race cars, rally cars, prototypes and concept, all related to race cars. No modifications allowed, no tuning allowed and should use stock tires.

Open:
All cars are allowed, every upgrades are allowed, tire choice is open, it's all out!

Tuner/by PP:
This category is for tuners, the tune used should be posted with the laptime, the link of the tune will be added to the spreadsheet.
Categories are the following: (300PP, 350PP, 400PP, 450PP, 500PP, 550PP, 650PP and 700PP).
(see spreadsheet for the tires used per PP category)

*The categories and requirement might change since GT6 is brand new, feel free to give your opinion and suggestions. :)

This leaderboard is based on trust, i am willing to spend time to update this and in return i am expecting everyone to be honest and keep it clean at all time.

Since updating is time consuming, please dont wait to have 10 or more laptime in one post, it will be easier for me to make many small updates rather than several huge ones...

Thank you and have fun!
Hello, i am new here, and i would like to know how to post my time/video.
if anyone could help me, that would be nice :)

I missed the best time by a couple of tenths, but if anyone is still interested to see a decent lap from this car, here goes:

Time: 07:09.695

I just drove the LFA nür package, i got an time of 0.6:41:140.
But anyways nicely driven, clearly you have good car control, i know how hard it is to corner and brake with that car:)

Thx for the good words guys, nice to see you all!, i hope there will be more people running this, its a great opportunity to learn the ring, thats how i mastered it , in a humble way to say it. :)

Now i just dont know which car to run next :lol:
Lexus LFA Nürnburgring Packge, the car is very had to handle but I'm sure you will master it. :)

I just drove the LFA nür package, i got an time of 0.6:41:140.
But anyways nicely driven, clearly you have good car control, i know how hard it is to corner and brake with that car:)
Well, that doesn't say much, such a time is only possible with a heavily tuned LFA.

Edit: I just drove an in my opinion good lap with the STR Viper '13 of 07:11.340, only to find out that both mike and Sutuki absolutely DESTROYED this time each by pretty much exactly 9 seconds...9 seconds are you kidding me!!?? To me you are truly aliens, I simply can not imagine to find another 9 seconds, to me, this seems utterly impossible. To both of you: Which wheel do you use and which "seat"?

Last edited:
thx Alex! i use a G27 wheel and a GTR seat.

sorry havent been working on this for a while i have been very busy, and will be for at least another month.

Well, that doesn't say much, such a time is only possible with a heavily tuned LFA.

Edit: I just drove an in my opinion good lap with the STR Viper '13 of 07:11.340, only to find out that both mike and Sutuki absolutely DESTROYED this time each by pretty much exactly 9 seconds...9 seconds are you kidding me!!?? To me you are truly aliens, I simply can not imagine to find another 9 seconds, to me, this seems utterly impossible. To both of you: Which wheel do you use and which "seat"?
I used the g27 wheel and a couch, but yes the LFA was upgraded, but not tuned. I don't have the skill to tune a car for lap driving:)

OPEN

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 - 6:20.693 - NEW

Fully tuned without racing exhaust, aero mods and NOS, with that it's probably a lot faster, anyways great car.

WqVZnBr.jpg

Last edited:
1.09 game makes for faster stock cars (OP says 1.04).

Production

Peugeot 106 S16 '03 - 9.06.027 - BEATEN

it have to be run on latest version of the game :)

I'm in latest version of the game... Anyways, when are you going to update the time board. It isn't a order... Just a reminder.

i will be busy for another month, and i need a new computer first mine is not working. :(

if someone is really serious about helping for the updates i can explain how i do it.

i will be busy for another month, and i need a new computer first mine is not working. :(

if someone is really serious about helping for the updates i can explain how i do it.
Explain me how you do it, please.

Explain me how you do it, please.
i will try to go visit a friend this weekend and use his computer to add you on the spreadsheet and explsin you how i update, just leave me your email by pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible. :)

i will try to go visit a friend this weekend and use his computer to add you on the spreadsheet and explsin you how i update, just leave me your email by pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible. :)
OK.

Open:

BMW M3 E92 '07 - 06:35.496 - NEW

I have to emphasize (is that right word? :lol:) that car doesn't have racing exhaust, aero mods and NOS. I've used DS3 for driving. This time with update 1.10 :D

Last edited:
Open:

BMW M3 E92 '07 - 06:35.496 - NEW

I have to emphasize (is that right word? :lol:) that car doesn't have racing exhaust, aero mods and nitro. I've used DS3 for driving. This time with update 1.10 :D
Category open? Is your car tuned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back