GT6 NĂĽrburgring Lap time board -- CLOSED - Look for new thread to be started

• Thread starter mike_gt3
  • 590 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one of these earlier.... đź’ˇ

:D

I bought one of each colour as my first cars :lol:
If you plan on giving it a run on the Ring I'd love to see the result, I know I'm not the best plus I was knocking seconds off every lap so there must be more!

hi, first of all, sorry for my english.
I have one question. What is category of Honda Raybrig HSV-010 '12 ?

Race/Non-production:06:12.883 - Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior (Arnold Wong) BEATEN

I guess I can improve the lap time by 2-3 more seconds with more try.
I will record the replay of this lap later and maybe a realtime onboard of a similar lap.
Very nice time. Can tell please the aids you use for this lap ? sorry for bad english.

I'll do some runs tonight,I haven't seen any times posted in the 500/550pp lists,so I guess I'll make some runs tonight.

Production:

08:48.828 - Honda CR-X '90 (Richardrfo) NEW

PRODUCTION :

08:42.997- Honda CR-X SiR' 90 (fussyfez) BEATEN

:D

At least a couple of seconds can be made up, but 90% of that lap was completely committed. Might be able to break into 08.39.xxx with a clean run.

Lots of fun, very lively little thing. Ran it stock with oil change then painted and gave it some nice wheels after the run.

Will get a few more in with this car, lots of fun

Last edited:
Sorry guys, i been busy with the WRS events in the past two weeks, i will do an update this week :)

Dont worry @Badhabit007 your time should remain, theres plenty of cars to run without having to beat one already :)
The stock version of the car is faster than the one you ran, i tested it after running the stock BRZ and it was at least 2 second slower, too stiff suspension. :)

EDIT:

Please everyone, make sure you are filling the time 100% correctly, it is really time consuming for me to check every time and correct each errors.

It is shown in the OP.

example:

06:56.436 - McLaren F1 '94 (mike_gt3) NEW

Just one error like 06.56.436 will mess up all the leaderboard if i dont watch while i copy and paste, the leaderboard update alphabeticaly so its difficult to find the faulty laptime afterward... :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
hi, first of all, sorry for my english.
I have one question. What is category of Honda Raybrig HSV-010 '12 ?

If its complelty stock on stock tires its in ''race/non-production'', if you change any setting its in ''open'' category :)

Spreadsheet updated

The only time that are not added are not filled correctly, just follow the example in the OP and make sure the COMPLETE name of the vehicule is there. :)

Looks like I'm going to have to run the GT1 on racing soft to put in a better time. Although I have just realised the 600pp class is using hards, so I'll put a bit of ballast on to get rid of the 1pp and re run it. I love this car at this track.

Should have a few production times over the next week or so.

I'm fancying a 787B stealth aswell... :D

Last edited:
Hi guys this is meesbaker from gtxclub. Im racing nurburgring a lot so I felt like I had to participate this. My lap has some mistakes but the time was still ok. As a 5:5x is currently the best I just put it here:

Race/Non-Production: 5:37.433 - Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - (Meesbaker) -NEW

All conditions have been met: hard tyres, real grip, no skid recovery force and car is stock at 691PP. My setup can be found at www.gtxclub.org in “Tuning Werkstatt“

Greetings from Germany!

Last edited:
05:37.185 - Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Total '10 (ryan caines) NEW

** edit - dont bother putting this up on the board. Can get alot more out of it if I tune the setup, need to do some tweaking. ***

Ran this on RS tyres.

Last edited:
This one is for the open category:

Open
05:17.090 - Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (Meesbaker) BEATEN

Car is fully tuned to 719PP, Racing Soft tyres were used but no skid recovery force. Using Skid, I have 5:06.

Last edited:
I took a 3 weeks break from GT and today I said I'll give it one more try.

Open Category:
06:29.842 - Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (PAKFA) BEATEN
06:59.593 - BMW M4 Coupe (PAKFA) NEW

The GT1 is ok to drive , but I liked it more how it was in GT5. I only did 2 laps with it.

The M4 looks great, but has limited tuning which is a downside since I cannot make it drive exactly how I want. The worst part about it is the sound, absolutely horrible. Because of this I only did only 1 lap, so the lap time you see can be improved a lot.

P.S. A word of advice for everyone: If you like GT6 and you still want to play it until GT7 comes, do not buy Assetto Corsa (if you have a PC), you will be literally be blown away how much better and realistic that game is compared to GT. That is the real driving simulator... I made that "mistake" and now I can't play this anymore :grumpy:

I hope GT7 will come quick and will raise up to the quality of the next gen simulators, because for 2014 GT6 is very old gen and it shows.

Have fun everyone and see ya around.

Hi guys this is meesbaker from gtxclub. Im racing nurburgring a lot so I felt like I had to participate this. My lap has some mistakes but the time was still ok. As a 5:5x is currently the best I just put it here:

Race/Non-Production: 5:37.433 - Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 - (Meesbaker) -NEW

All conditions have been met: hard tyres, real grip, no skid recovery force and car is stock at 691PP. My setup can be found at www.gtxclub.org in “Tuning Werkstatt“

Greetings from Germany!

For the race-non production you cant adjust anything on the car, it has to use the factory setup, downforce etc.. :)

For the race-non production you cant adjust anything on the car, it has to use the factory setup, downforce etc.. :)

Oh my god talk about a waste of time :D
Alright I got it, my open category should be fine though, if I get it right the only restriction here is using real grip and no skid recovery, so at least Ill conquer that list until the Red Bull Boys give it a shot....

Ill try it again without a setup, at least this explains why the fastest prototype in that category is just some 5:58 slow time ^^

Thanks for the info ill keep it in mind ;)

Yes, as described in the OP, the race/non-production need to use all factory settings, and use the allowed aids if needed, oil change is allowed :)

Its still very early and you should see faster time appear as people post new times. :)

Production:

06:59.325 - Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (Sutuki) BEATEN
07:06.651 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 '06 (Sutuki) NEW
07:08.261 - Ferrari F430 '06 (Sutuki) BEATEN
07:13.959 - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) '14 (Sutuki) BEATEN
08:17.766 - Renault Sport Clio R.S. '11 (Sutuki) BEATEN
08:24.624 - Renault Sport Clio R.S. 2.0 16V '02 (Sutuki) NEW
09:15.042 - Toyota Vitz F '12 (Sutuki) BEATEN
09:53.115 - Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79 (Sutuki) NEW

Didn't really enjoy the Chevys/Ferraris anymore, they all feel pretty much the same in GT6 :(. I liked the slowest 2 the most, although I don't understand why the Vitz comes with comfort softs :lol:

Looks like most of the cars I was planning to drive have been tested already, ouch.

Nice laps @Sutuki ! đź‘Ť

Production:
08.23.116 - Acura INTEGRA TYPE R '01 (mike_gt3) NEW
only did 3 laps, its understeer off throttle and lot of turn-in on throttle, difficult to guesstimate the optimal line.

Race/non-production:
05:40.464 - Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92 (mike_gt3) NEW
First try at a race car on GT6 :scared:, its a lot different to say the least, id still need more time to get the maximum i can out of it, its very demanding, bumping everywhere, going left and right for strange reason, and it wont let you any chance if you dont use the right line. its still a beast of car though!

Nice Lap Mike, very nice !! Its actually not that hard to beat but with standard setup those group c/lmps are absolutely terrible. The 5:37 wasnt by far the best I can do but with that stock setup even hard to reach again. That standard transmission is so bad and stupid I think 5:40 is actually a pretty good time :)

Cant you make an exception so I can at least set up the transmission properly :D

Nice Lap Mike, very nice !! Its actually not that hard to beat but with standard setup those group c/lmps are absolutely terrible. The 5:37 wasnt by far the best I can do but with that stock setup even hard to reach again. That standard transmission is so bad and stupid I think 5:40 is actually a pretty good time :)

Cant you make an exception so I can at least set up the transmission properly :D

Thx :)

hehe id like to allow it, but that wouldnt be fair anymore! theres still the PP category where you can use tuning, or the open one.

I took a 3 weeks break from GT and today I said I'll give it one more try.

Open Category:
06:29.842 - Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (PAKFA) BEATEN
06:59.593 - BMW M4 Coupe (PAKFA) NEW

The GT1 is ok to drive , but I liked it more how it was in GT5. I only did 2 laps with it.

The M4 looks great, but has limited tuning which is a downside since I cannot make it drive exactly how I want. The worst part about it is the sound, absolutely horrible. Because of this I only did only 1 lap, so the lap time you see can be improved a lot.

P.S. A word of advice for everyone: If you like GT6 and you still want to play it until GT7 comes, do not buy Assetto Corsa (if you have a PC), you will be literally be blown away how much better and realistic that game is compared to GT. That is the real driving simulator... I made that "mistake" and now I can't play this anymore :grumpy:

I hope GT7 will come quick and will raise up to the quality of the next gen simulators, because for 2014 GT6 is very old gen and it shows.

Have fun everyone and see ya around.

I have to agree with you mate. I used to play GT5 and I bought GT6 for my little brother to play, Ive played Assetto Corsa and play Project Cars alot too and they make GT6 feel like its on PS2. Its still fun for a quick go but overall it just feels like GT5 and pretty disappointing.

Production:

06:59.325 - Ferrari 458 Italia '09 (Sutuki) BEATEN

Didn't really enjoy the Chevys/Ferraris anymore, they all feel pretty much the same in GT6 :(. I liked the slowest 2 the most, although I don't understand why the Vitz comes with comfort softs :lol:

Looks like most of the cars I was planning to drive have been tested already, ouch.

Awesome time in the 458 đź‘Ť

I knew there was plenty left in it as I posted my 1st completed lap, but sub 7 mins is very impressive!

I thought the Ferrari's were better in GT6 - much less understeer than they had in GT5.

Pretty good day so far... got up late :D, ran some Seasonal TT laps in the GT86 and improved to 18th :D, watched my beloved Liverpool thrash Arsenal 5-1 :D and spent the rest of the afternoon running a laps at the 'Ring :D

Production:
07:28.398 - BMW M5 '08 (GTP_Stotty) NEW
08:24.143 - Mazda RX7 GT-X (FC) '90 (GTP_Stotty) NEW
07:39.330 - Mazda RX7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) '01 (GTP_Stotty) NEW
07:09.113 - Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12 (GTP_Stotty) NEW

M5 is pretty good... a bit of entry understeer and some fairly lairy, but controllable, drifting in the fast stuff. Properly fast for such a big heavy car.

'90 RX7 is on CS tyres and although it's not very quick, it got a lovely balance.

RX7 Bathurst is an amazing car - the best handling car I've come across so far in the game. Fabulous balance and loads of grip at both ends. I reckon this would be a very good car for ppt racing on line.

GT-R... hmmmm.... I expected a lap time around 7 mins dead. It feels quick, doesn't have too much understeer and has perfect traction (you can treat the throttle pretty much as an on/off switch). Maybe I'm just not driving it hard enough.

Off to see some friends now, eat nice food and drink good wine... if only all days were like this :lol:

Humble submission for the night... I did a few laps in the Formula GT and tried to get it to play nice. It's nowhere near as planted or nimble as it was in GT5 but it's much faster in a straight line ... 245mph even with almost max downforce. That explains why now it floats around and it's kinda mushy... and it's still 20 seconds off what it could do before. I'll keep trying to work with it. Tomorrow.

935hp, RS tires, all driver aids off (ABS off), manual transmission, tuned everything (suspension, brakes, transmission, drivetrain, aero).

Open:
05:04.400 - Formula Gran Turismo (dyingfetusmike) NEW

I ran my first laps on the Nurb offline tonight but forgot to write down the time.:mad: I'll have it next time I fire up the PS3:cheers:

Btw @mike_gt3, the OP still says:

- Must use 1.02 version of GT6.

Is that true or does it need to be updated?

I ran my first laps on the Nurb offline tonight but forgot to write down the time.:mad: I'll have it next time I fire up the PS3:cheers:

Btw @mike_gt3, the OP still says:

Is that true or does it need to be updated?

No, i forgot to update the OP about the current update, fixed! thx Johnny :)

RX7 Bathurst is an amazing car - the best handling car I've come across so far in the game. Fabulous balance and loads of grip at both ends. I reckon this would be a very good car for ppt racing on line.

Thanks for tip. Tried it last night it is very nice. Me liking :D

Off to see some friends now, eat nice food and drink good wine... if only all days were like this :lol:

Keep on dreaming mate :lol:

Production:

07:12.044 - Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 (Sutuki) NEW
07:43.411 - Audi RS4 '01 (Sutuki) NEW

R8 was quite a surprise... basically no understeer and it's ridiculously fast in the corners. I bet this thing would be very, very fast with some extra hp.

RS4 lap must have been pretty poor as I was only 3 seconds quicker than in GT5 :P

Awesome time in the 458 đź‘Ť

I knew there was plenty left in it as I posted my 1st completed lap, but sub 7 mins is very impressive!

I thought the Ferrari's were better in GT6 - much less understeer than they had in GT5.

There's still room for improvement, I completely lost rhythm after the Karussell... not sure how much that affected the lap time though.

I actually like the F430, it doesn't understeer too much and you can even drift with it. The 458 Italia on the other hand still seems to understeer a lot in slow corners and it's pretty hard to make it oversteer at all :crazy:.

GT-R... hmmmm.... I expected a lap time around 7 mins dead. It feels quick, doesn't have too much understeer and has perfect traction (you can treat the throttle pretty much as an on/off switch). Maybe I'm just not driving it hard enough.

The GT-R has ~ 1.4 front and 1.3 rear camber, that certainly doesn't help :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back