GT6 Nürburgring Lap time board -- CLOSED - Look for new thread to be started

• Thread starter mike_gt3
  • 590 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres another car while we wait for the first GT6 WRS event :D

Production:
07:59.791 - Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 (mike_gt3) NEW

very fast FF car for using comfort soft tires!

I'm wondering Mike. Who does the leaderboard up-date? Be cause my time isn't on the board yet. Did i do something wrong?

DTM
I'm wondering Mike. Who does the leaderboard up-date? Be cause my time isn't on the board yet. Did i do something wrong?

It has not been updated in 50 posts or something. So no lap times from the last 50 post is on the board. Your lap in the BMW 1 series seems alright to me :)

DTM

I am the only one updating the laptime.
On the first page of the spreadsheet you can see when was the last update, i update mostly when i have enought time, sometimes i will use that free time to add new laptimes though , ill try to update soon :)

Dont worry i dont think you did anything wrong :) , i will post in the thread if i ever have questions about a laptime.

Production:
08:28.884 - SEAT Ibiza Cupra '04 (mike_gt3) NEW
07:33.932 - Amuse/Opera Performance GRAN TURISMO 350Z RS (mike_gt3) NEW

i did 2 lap with both, the ibiza have a nice turn-in when on throttle, and the 350Z is very stable :)

Edit:

SPREADSHEET UPDATED!

Last edited:
Another lap in production category:

06:56.790 - Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT (mike_gt3) NEW

beastly car but its big, you need to be careful not hitting curbs at the wrong place otherwise it throw you off line :)

Didn't know the VGT was a production car? :P
Great time though!

Its not, but it would be closer to a road car than a race car :) concept road cars are in ''production''
thx!

Production category ???

07:55.381 - Renault Sport Megane Trophy '11 (snosch) NEW
^you forgot the ''0'' at the beginning :)

if its the race car one it belong in race/non-production, it need to remain completly stock for this category :)

06:17:726 Pagani Zonda r'09/stranix13/ I think its new, open catergory.
All driving aids off except abs at 1 and real grip reduction, controller. Today was my first time driving without traction control, and skid force, much more difficult, for referance my time with those two turned on, plus low grip reduction was 05:57:877, with a couple mistakes.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    564.1 KB · Views: 6
Finally, i pulled of an lap i can life with. Man i hated this track but love this car even more :lol: Spend quit some time on this one and can see a couple of seconds and alot more with a better driver. Anyway i had great fun pulling this one of altho i would have killed meself several times in real life :lol:

Production:
07:27.240 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10 (GTP_DTM) NEW

EDIT

Captured this lap. For the cockpit view as requested is the send part of the video. Started with spectator view be cause like to watch that more :D

Last edited:

Race/Non-production:03:52.372 - Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car (Arnold Wong) NEW

Just downloaded the new 1.04 update last night and tried the X2014 Fan car, I have to say if that low speed scaled steering ratio could be removed(under 200kph???), I can go few seconds faster since that thing makes me can't take the line that I want to enter a corner at all...........I have no ideas why PD would make such thing into this car........the handling of this car is better than the X2010 except that awful steering thing even the car is slower

Race/Non-production:04:40.937 - Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard (Arnold Wong) NEW

I did this too, this car understeers a lot at low speed

Hello all!

First of all, a big thanks to Mr.Peperni for creating and maintaining this thread. I've been reading all the posts here for the last weeks, it's a great thread, I like it a lot. That does not help my addiction to GT6, but that's another story...

I have some questions before posting my first "official" entries to this fun challenge.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong:

To participate, I go to the "Arcade Mode", "Single Player", "Time Trial", In the "Nürburgring - Nordshleife" options, I select "Real" for the grip, and I can only use ABS for aid. I starts my laps and if I'm satisfied with the results, I post it here. I upload a video if asked/needed or to share with you here.

On the first post, it says that there is an option for "Tire wear and fuel depletion: OFF", I can't find where this option is. Also, I presume that we all use the last update, 1.04? Can I choose any view mode when I do my lap?

Sorry about that, I just want to make sure that I got it right!

Thanks and have fun,

Ciao!

Mart

Thx @Badhabit007 :)

Yes, you just use the car in your garage (or courtesy car if you want...) oil change is allowed, you can use ABS, set grip to real, for the tire wear dont mind i think its an error copied from GT5 i will fix that :)

yes run the 1.04 update, i will change the OP as well for the current update.

You can use any driving view you want, but if i ever ask for a video i may ask for a specific view

Let me know if that answer all your question :)

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms... haven't run any Ring laps for over a week :(

Thank you Mike_gt3, no more questions, everything is clear for me now.

I will certainly post something here this week-end. I think that I have already beaten a time, so I will check that and post it.

Thanks again,

Ciao!

Mart

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms... haven't run any Ring laps for over a week :(

Havent run on the ring as well since the week 1 event of WRS :scared: ill have some free time this weekend, might try to run a car :)

Before any one asks, No SRF or ASM was used. Grip was set to real and was running Race Hards.
image.jpg

Lap was done with DS3 and a lot of patience. :lol:

Given everyone posting in here is a Nurb fan I thought you might like this...

Pretty much bog standard 52bhp Citroen AX diesel a French lad managed to get round in under 10 mins BTG... epic commitment in every corner :D

Given everyone posting in here is a Nurb fan I thought you might like this...

Pretty much bog standard 52bhp Citroen AX diesel a French lad managed to get round in under 10 mins BTG... epic commitment in every corner :D

That was more fun to watch than any of the supercar laps :D Thanks for sharing 👍

"It took me a lot of time and patience to achieve a "Bridge To Gantry" lap time under 10 minutes during the tourist drive sessions at the Nordschleife.
This challenge was definitely for fun but also to prove it could be done with work, tenacity and a bit of madness too...
I have been chasing the 'perfect lap' for 7 years with no traffic, no road works, fresh air, dry track, no driving mistakes and a reliable drivetrain.

This TUD3 diesel engine is known for its poor reliability and I went through 9 engines and 5 gearboxes!
Here I want to thank all the people who spent time to help me work on this little car."

:lol:

Apparently he got an average of 13 laps per engine... and he lives in Bordeaux , 1,100km from the Ring and sometimes slept in the car :lol:

Anyhow, managed to run a few Ring laps this afternoon...

Production:
07:31.235 - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08 (GTP_Stotty) NEW

This car was a dog in GT5, suffering from terminal understeer on entries and lethal oversteer on exits. It's lovely in GT6, with a great balance and loads of traction. Would benefit from less front brake bias for trail braking, but overall a very nice car.

Last edited:
Got a time for the amuse s2000 gt1 turbo that has a tune.

OPEN:
06:42.997 - Amuse S2000 GT1 TURBO (FussyFez) NEW

601pp
646bhp
1120kg
46:54 Weight distribution

Settings

Arcade time trial
All assists off, Inc abs 0
Manual
DFGT
Racing hard tyres
Grip reduction real

Suspension
Front rear​
Ride height 110 110
Springs 11.03 15.00
Compression 5 5
Extension 7 7
Arb 3 3
Camber 0 0
Toe 0 0.20

Racing brakes with brake balance 4-0

Lsd

Inital 20 - accel 10 - braking 40

Down force 200-500

Gearbox standard

As you can tell I have tweaked some settings but it is by no means optimised.

Completely clean lap if a little cautious at times, could probably take a few seconds off just with a better run, and more again with a more optimised setup.

I did have nos installed but it wasn't used for the run.

I have tried to provide as much info as possible. Please ask if you would like proof.

Last edited:
Ok, here is my first entry:

Production Cars
08:31.043 - TOYOTA 86 "Racing" '13 (Badhabit007) BEATEN

Stock, Oil changed, no aids except ABS:1,

I'm a bit surprise of my time compared to the one from ProjectWhat. I like this car, I knew that I had a chance to beat his time, but I did not expect this difference. This is why I have recorded my lap. Sorry for the quality, I do not have a capture card and I forgot about the music...

You are all going to see that I make a lot of mistakes and that there is room for improvement, but hey, I'm learning and I'm having a lot of fun!

That's it! If there is something wrong with my post, please, tell me and I'll correct it.

Thanks and Ciao!

Mart

Ok, here is my first entry:

Production Cars
08:31.043 - TOYOTA 86 "Racing" '13 (Badhabit007) BEATEN

Stock, Oil changed, no aids except ABS:1,

I'm a bit surprise of my time compared to the one from ProjectWhat. I like this car, I knew that I had a chance to beat his time, but I did not expect this difference. This is why I have recorded my lap. Sorry for the quality, I do not have a capture card and I forgot about the music...

You are all going to see that I make a lot of mistakes and that there is room for improvement, but hey, I'm learning and I'm having a lot of fun!

That's it! If there is something wrong with my post, please, tell me and I'll correct it.

Thanks and Ciao!

Mart

Nice job! :cheers:
I don't think I made an oil change, that's probably why you beat me by that much. :lol:

Nice job! :cheers:
I don't think I made an oil change, that's probably why you beat me by that much. :lol:

Thanks ProjectWhat! Yup, about the oil changed, that was my first assumption. I'm also aware that my name might not even make it to the spreadsheet because it can be beaten before the update....:nervous:..:lol:

Finally managed to get back on the 'Ring this afternoon (after watching the footy and running a few GT86 TT laps).

Production:
07:13.139 - Ferrari 430 '07 Scuderia '07 (GTP_Stotty) NEW
07:15.721 - Ferrari SP1 '08 (GTP_Stotty) NEW
07:19.969 - Ferrari 430 '06 (GTP_Stotty) NEW
07:35.609 - Lotus Esprit V8 '02 (GTP_Stotty) NEW

The three of the 430 variants are all pretty similar to drive. The SP1 was an awesome car in GT5 (thanks to my old mate Maz for switching me on to the car waaaay back), but the Scud and 430 were a bit understeery for MR. Now they are all very, very nice... all are very well balanced, with a touch of mid corner power on understeer. The only real difference between the 3 is straight line speed.

All 3 laps could be improved by a decent margin, but I was keen to get a time on move on to another car :D

The Lotus has fabulous handling (as in GT5), and with stock power, doesn't exactly struggle for traction.

Did this last night, M3 GT-R Race Car '01, all driving aids turned off, except for ABS set to 1, grip set to real, got a 6:56.233....

6175AAD2-69AA-4694-B59C-42BFF89DF032_zpso1aoddqq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back