GT6 News Discussion

• Thread starter Matty
  • 8,352 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found some strange info on another page. Though it's almost 3 months old, it kind of makes me think and doubt if we will see or not the livery editor. (I've been away for a while, so I don't know if it has already been confirmed or not...)

"
Sony has just announced that GT6 will be out for the PS3 on December 6th, which means I now need to take December 6th off. Every single car you see in the promo is droolworthy. Not just graphically, but in the fact that you get to drive things like Lotus Europas and Pagani Huayras and Tesla Model Ss. How do you pluralize that anyway?

And there is definitely a livery editor. I just hope that the tribal tattoo stripe isn't the only thing that you're allowed to put on your car."

Thoughts? Opinions?

Exactly where did you find this info?

And there is definitely a livery editor. I just hope that the tribal tattoo stripe isn't the only thing that you're allowed to put on your car."

That sounds like somebody confusing the anniversary edition cars for something which can be created in the game. There is no chance of a livery editor in GT6, even though PD like to keep some tricks up their sleeve they would've let that one out before now if it was true.

Hey, Honda wanted the HSV to sound better ( correct me if I'm wrong). PD made sure to improve the sound. If more car makers speak up about the sound of their cars, if the patch is still inaccurate, PD will have to get them right or as close to the real cars.

Hey, Honda wanted the HSV to sound better ( correct me if I'm wrong). PD made sure to improve the sound. If more car makers speak up about the sound of their cars, if the patch is still inaccurate, PD will have to get them right or as close to the real cars.
That is quite possibly the worst sounding anything in the game :lol:

I've found some strange info on another page. Though it's almost 3 months old, it kind of makes me think and doubt if we will see or not the livery editor. (I've been away for a while, so I don't know if it has already been confirmed or not...)

"
Sony has just announced that GT6 will be out for the PS3 on December 6th, which means I now need to take December 6th off. Every single car you see in the promo is droolworthy. Not just graphically, but in the fact that you get to drive things like Lotus Europas and Pagani Huayras and Tesla Model Ss. How do you pluralize that anyway?

Thoughts? Opinions?

The fact that there are race cars in the official car list that say "Base Model" also points towards there being some kind of livery editor. I mean, why else would they put a Supra GT500 Base Model, 908 HDi FAP Base Model, GTR GT3 Base Model,etc... into the car list?

nIxKZqq.jpg

Even old cars to the series are being base modeled like the RE-Amemiya RX-7 GT300

The fact that there are race cars in the official car list that say "Base Model" also points towards there being some kind of livery editor. I mean, why else would they put a Supra GT500 Base Model, 908 HDi FAP Base Model, GTR GT3 Base Model,etc... into the car list?

nIxKZqq.jpg

Even old cars to the series are being base modeled like the RE-Amemiya RX-7 GT300

I think what they mean by "Base model" is what the second Renault Sport Megane Trophy is in the "Start Your Engines" trailer starting at 1:09. Basically it looks like an unpainted version of the race car, with the ability to change the color and numbers.

I think what they mean by "Base model" is what the second Renault Sport Megane Trophy is in the "Start Your Engines" trailer starting at 1:09. Basically it looks like an unpainted version of the race car, with the ability to change the color and numbers.

Could possibly be that, but in the car list there are three different versions of the trophy car.

Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11

Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11

Renault Sport Mégane Trophy Base Model '11

the yellow w/ the stripe one could be the R.S. and then the grey unpainted one could be the plain megane.

That what if its worse than PD?
:bowdown:PD? :D
I'd give pretty good odds against that:D

Or the opposite. It could point to the possibility of no livery editor and they are giving us paintable race cars instead to tide us over.

I was just thinking, but I think I vaguely remember somewhere that we would be able to transfer the cars from our GT5 garage to GT6. Is there any news on this or did I make it up in my head?...rumors or confirmed info?

I was just thinking, but I think I vaguely remember somewhere that we would be able to transfer the cars from our GT5 garage to GT6. Is there any news on this or did I make it up in my head?...rumors or confirmed info?
Confirmed nothing from GT5 would carry over due to "Compromised Data"

Yes indeed. If I remembered correctly, Kaz once told us that the cars in our garage in GT5 will be owned by us and we don't have to buy them again when getting to the next GT game. Really thanks to the game save hacking and we will do the car collecting all over again. :boggled:

It could be fun to start it all over for hardcore GT players like me, but for some other players, it would take a long long time to collect the cars they want again.

Yes indeed. If I remembered correctly, Kaz once told us that the cars in our garage in GT5 will be owned by us and we don't have to buy them again when getting to the next GT game. Really thanks to the game save hacking and we will do the car collecting all over again. :boggled:

It could be fun to start it all over for hardcore GT players like me, but for some other players, it would take a long long time to collect the cars they want again.

No, we don't have to wait for them to show up anymore. :)

Wow, this game is looking beautiful. Great track surroundings, all those trees look fabulous.

Why is it that everytime someone posts something about Forza we have people looking for every imperfection and pretending like GT is anything close to perfect? If we were to point out all the flaws in GT we'd be here all day. At the end of the day, FM5 is looking great, simple enough.
me? looking for every imperfection? i only stated an honest point that had my most attention

Hum, and what happens if the Merc end up with way better sounds?

Then that might force PD to end up making better sounds

Last edited by a moderator:

I would think that they're equivalent to RM or TC cars in GT5, except that now they would fit into specific motorsport categories. So there would be a pre-determined livery but with paint chips to make them slightly different to competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back